Rather than speculating.....Let's just ask FFireman

• Toyz
  • 07-07-2016, 10:53 PM
I was told fireman got a job with the Ringling Bros. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Sadly, his luck continues to trend downward...
Hey Mr. Douch Im not a Mod anymore because there was once a lot of bullshit started about me that I couldn't disprove. That's neither here nor there though, ffireman is still a douch also. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
You are not alone. It gets to a point where it's not even worth it. Life's too fuckin' short.

#fuckthanklessjobs
Hey Mr. Douch Im not a Mod anymore because there was once a lot of bullshit started about me that I couldn't disprove. That's neither here nor there though, ffireman is still a douch also. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Thanks fer tha update, buckaroo!
You are not alone. It gets to a point where it's not even worth it. Life's too fuckin' short.

#fuckthanklessjobs Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Bwahahahaha both of you acting like you had a choice in being removed!!! You didn't have a choice!
Not that it matters on a whore board, but sir I wasn't removed. I had a long discussion with the owner of this board and I resigned voluntarily. I was in no way forced or even asked to resign. But as I said it really doesn't matter either way. Also not that this matters either, I am nearly 71 years old and no longer hobby, so this bs doesn't even apply to me, I just read the board for a fun, all this stuff about ffireman happened a long time ago. But also I don't think this is staying on topic so I will just leave it there.
Just tell ricky boy to go fuck himself. It's something he's good at.
… I don't think this is staying on topic so I will just leave it there. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
If ff isn't gonna tell his tale of dismissal, you might as well tell yours. The masses need be fed.

I'm listening caller ...
I must have missed something :-( jeez....
Not that it matters on a whore board, but sir I wasn't removed. I had a long discussion with the owner of this board and I resigned voluntarily. I was in no way forced or even asked to resign. But as I said it really doesn't matter either way. Also not that this matters either, I am nearly 71 years old and no longer hobby, so this bs doesn't even apply to me, I just read the board for a fun, all this stuff about ffireman happened a long time ago. But also I don't think this is staying on topic so I will just leave it there. Originally Posted by Ranchhand

Good lord, hang out with your grandchildren while you still can.
Actually I hang out with my great-grandchildren now, my grandchildren are all grown
Just tell ricky boy to go fuck himself. It's something he's good at. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
and how does that work for you? Is it affecting Ricky in some way?
and how does that work for you? Is it affecting Ricky in some way? Originally Posted by Whispers
Ironic, it got YOUR attention.. hmmmmmm
Ironic, it got YOUR attention.. hmmmmmm Originally Posted by nuglet
'Cuz Ricky is his little bitch.
Besides gossip he feeds Whispers,he prolly makes those Taco Bell runs for him and gets a free burrito.
'Cuz Ricky is his little bitch.
Besides gossip he feeds Whispers,he prolly makes those Taco Bell runs for him and gets a free burrito.
Originally Posted by Observing
well, as was seen in the movie.. Jabba the HUT doesn't get around so well, an errand boy is not an option, it's a necessity. LOL
well, as was seen in the movie.. Jabba the HUT doesn't get around so well, an errand boy is not an option, it's a necessity. LOL Originally Posted by nuglet
You mean this guy...

At least he can move his head.