Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

How many days should the polls be open to make it "fair"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is one thing that Texas does very well.

I would say the polls should be open the same amount of time they are now open for early voting during statewide elections in Texas? Each Texas voter currently has 12 consecutive days to early vote in elections with statewide candidates on the ballot. They vote from 7 am to 7 pm. Instead of closing the polls for 4 days as they do now, they could just designate the last day of voting as the officially recognized election day.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2014, 07:16 AM
How many days should the polls be open to make it "fair"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As many fucking days as it takes Mr Jim Fucking Crow.

You yet again miss the point. The GOP targeted Sunday (a fucking weekend day when most folks are off and can easily vote) before the election.

Why don't you quit with the charade of libertarianism around here and just embrace the GOP.

You yet again miss the point. The GOP targeted Sunday (a fucking weekend day when most folks are off and can easily vote) before the election.

Why don't you quit with the charade of libertarianism around here and just embrace the GOP. Originally Posted by WTF
Whiny's been a GOP shill for years. He can't really distinguish between libertarianism and TeaWipism, both of which are back bones of the GOP survival plan.

And he nearly voted himself in as Dipshit of the Year in a poll voted primarily by his running (at the mouth) buddies!

Why don't you quit with the charade of libertarianism around here and just embrace the GOP. Originally Posted by WTF
I can't remember the polls ever being open on Sunday in Texas.
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 11:04 AM
How many does it take to become "massive" Originally Posted by i'va biggen

for the Democrats, about 20-30... for the Republicans, its undetermined .. they can't count that high.
Last time I wanted to travel overseas, you know what happened? I was forced to get this fuckin highfallutin thingie they call a "passport"! Obamaman made me fork over my birth certificate and photographs and pay hunnerts of dollars for it, too. What's wrong with those fuckin Dimocrats? Why are they so hell-bent on suppressing my right to travel???
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Why are they so hell-bent on suppressing my right to travel??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why are you so hell bent on making it harder to vote for a certain segment of society?
Why are you so hell bent on making it harder to vote for a certain segment of society? Originally Posted by WTF

That is one of the biggest lies ever. How in the hell would showing an ID make it harder for anyone to vote? The left has spread that BS forever. Maybe what you mean is it makes it harder for the dead to vote or for the scumbags to vote multiple times. If that is what you mean then you're right.
Last time I wanted to travel overseas, you know what happened? I was forced to get this fuckin highfallutin thingie they call a "passport"! Obamaman made me fork over my birth certificate and photographs and pay hunnerts of dollars for it, too. What's wrong with those fuckin Dimocrats? Why are they so hell-bent on suppressing my right to travel??? Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a fucking moron.
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 10:30 PM
You're a fucking moron. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yeah, apparently Obama invented the passport

How do you get all that from my question? You are delusional. All I asked was how many days should the polls be open to make it fair? I didn't take a stand on how many days. I didn't take a stand on which days the polls should be open.

I'm 100% in favor of all eligible voters having a chance to vote.

You are losing your mind, WikiPostingFraud. Along with your merry band of WKs.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2014, 06:45 AM
I'm 100% in favor of all eligible voters having a chance to vote. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sure you are old man.

That is why you asked this:
After I posted this:
[QUOTE=WTF;1055161313]You are missing the point old man...as usual.

>>>>Republicans leaders immediately touted the preliminary report as evidence they were justified in approving sweeping elections changes last year that include requiring voters to present photo ID at the polls, cutting days from the period for early voting and ending a popular civics program that encouraged high school students to pre-register to vote in advance of their 18th birthdays.<<<<<

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...orth-carolina/[/QUOTE]

So you think it is ok to restrict voting by limiting days to vote? Making it harder to vote? The GOP ID laws are about as fraudulent as you claiming to be a Libertarian. The GOP does not care about voter ID fraud (there is not enough of it to make a difference) they care about voter suppression. That is why they are cutting out early voting.

https://www.aclu.org/fighting-voter-suppression
Seven states shortened early voting time frames, even though over 30 percent of all votes cast in the 2008 general election were cast before Election Day
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2014, 06:49 AM
That is one of the biggest lies ever. How in the hell would showing an ID make it harder for anyone to vote? The left has spread that BS forever. Maybe what you mean is it makes it harder for the dead to vote or for the scumbags to vote multiple times. If that is what you mean then you're right. Originally Posted by Budman
You have a hard time understanding wtf you read budman? Reread the part in bold and tell me wtf that has to do with voter ID laws. The voter ID is a ruse , they really want to go back to Jim Crow southern days of limiting who can vote as evident by these other laws.

>>>>Republicans leaders immediately touted the preliminary report as evidence they were justified in approving sweeping elections changes last year that include requiring voters to present photo ID at the polls, cutting days from the period for early voting and ending a popular civics program that encouraged high school students to pre-register to vote in advance of their 18th birthdays.<<<<<
Last time I wanted to travel overseas, you know what happened? I was forced to get this fuckin highfallutin thingie they call a "passport"! Obamaman made me fork over my birth certificate and photographs and pay hunnerts of dollars for it, too. What's wrong with those fuckin Dimocrats? Why are they so hell-bent on suppressing my right to travel??? Originally Posted by lustylad
There must be a fog in Pitt as you stay in one constantly. Passports have been around for years. Best thing to happen would you to lose yours while abroad and can't get back in.
Actually, WikiPostingFraud, you can't extrapolate any of that from my question. You are doing one of your famous "make shit up then knock it down" tricks. Didn't work. I'm actually in favor of extended voting times. I just want to make sure that everyone who votes is eligible to votes. Here's what I think would be fair. Make Election Day a three day weekend with a Monday holiday. But I'd be flexible on that.