Thinking?????

Western NY is great to tour. There are a lot of awesome Gents the board is toxic, don't allow the whiney bitter bitches to dissuade you from meeting the Gents here that put their money where their mouth is Buffalo and Rochester are my fav cities to visit. Syracuse is hit or miss. I may try Albany and Binghamton this summer or fall.
I say come on up to Upstate NY.. there are lots of "new friends" to made up here!!! Originally Posted by Randilyn
Like Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

the board is toxic, don't allow the whiney bitter bitches to dissuade you Originally Posted by Lexxxy
fuckin fuckers

fuckin fuckers Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Summa them are fuckin fucker fuckers

A hooker's post count is inversely proportional to her desirability/attractiveness. How many hot spinners do you see posting? They don't need this place. Apart from entertainment value, it's useless.
Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back I’m probably going to Rochester
Nxt wk then buffalo after. To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. N FYI bbw is a female 200+ pounds I weight 170. Every man on here has a type wether it’s the spinners,ts, bbw, pawg no need to cut anyone down for how they look cuz trust me if us females did that 98% of u men wouldn’t get seen. So if a female post something on here n she’s not ur type keep scrolling no need to be disrespectful.
We run off spinners by fucking them to the point that they are overwhelmed.

Get a new 19 year old spinner up here and she has a train run on her in two days.

I coldn't think of another occupation were a young girl with a nice body can clear 5000 in two days and get fucked out of a job, lol

Fat ones dont need to tour here. We have enough fat providers to last us a lifetime.

If you want to tour, Alaska needs women.

You would be an 11 there
To gots point, there was a girl a few years back, who put up an ad.on back page. She told me she saw 104 guys in 4 days. Average 80 a pop. That’s $8000 or more in less the a week. And she was a 4 or 5 at best.
Message to you male lesbians slithering around out there:

To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
Just another example of what these pigs think of you. I do appreciate the genuineness on display by this prostitute although she probably doesn't know what she's actually saying.

Thank you darling. Your ass looks like a hefty bag filled with 35 nerf footballs by the way.
Thanks ...Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u... no need to be disrespectful. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
Thanks for helping me make my decision easier...
Really your post made me feel good on several fronts.

As my handle would indicate I like em tiny. And yes based on ur pics I do consider you fat but so what.

Even though to me ur fat many guys on here love ur body type and gladly pay for the privilege of banging such a woman. Ur pics would indicate ur reasonably pretty. So rather than taking ur own advice and keeping ur mouth shut and perhaps servicing those guys that like chubby fat obese girls u decided to attack the whole male race or at least us losers who are on here as we can't get fucked otherwise.

You are probably right. And in prooving urself u probably alienated every guy on here who would have paid to bang ur rather large tush.

Also I enjoyed u making me realize someone on here has worse spelling, punctuation and grammar than me I didn't think that was possible.

While fat girls like yourself are not typically my type I have enjoyed a few because there was something else I found attractive about them be it their face tits personality sense of humor etc something that made me what to bang them enough to pay for it. Now that u decided to insult all us fat small dicked guys odds of any of even bbw lovers booking are much lower.

These are just my thoughts u can agree or disagree with any no need to insult those that pay ur way
Really your post made me feel good on several fronts.

As my handle would indicate I like em tiny. And yes based on ur pics I do consider you fat but so what.

Even though to me ur fat many guys on here love ur body type and gladly pay for the privilege of banging such a woman. Ur pics would indicate ur reasonably pretty. So rather than taking ur own advice and keeping ur mouth shut and perhaps servicing those guys that like chubby fat obese girls u decided to attack the whole male race or at least us losers who are on here as we can't get fucked otherwise.

You are probably right. And in prooving urself u probably alienated every guy on here who would have paid to bang ur rather large tush.

Also I enjoyed u making me realize someone on here has worse spelling, punctuation and grammar than me I didn't think that was possible.

While fat girls like yourself are not typically my type I have enjoyed a few because there was something else I found attractive about them be it their face tits personality sense of humor etc something that made me what to bang them enough to pay for it. Now that u decided to insult all us fat small dicked guys odds of any of even bbw lovers booking are much lower.

These are just my thoughts u can agree or disagree with any no need to insult those that pay ur way Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

yep
yep Originally Posted by lilylivered
x2
Well this is something....
Just a reminder that tinyisgreat was originally petiteassman and has been here since the great migration from ASPD. How low we have sunk. SMFH
Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back I’m probably going to Rochester
Nxt wk then buffalo after. To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. N FYI bbw is a female 200+ pounds I weight 170. Every man on here has a type wether it’s the spinners,ts, bbw, pawg no need to cut anyone down for how they look cuz trust me if us females did that 98% of u men wouldn’t get seen. So if a female post something on here n she’s not ur type keep scrolling no need to be disrespectful. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
you forgot smelly FAGGOT pencil dick faggot but your very close,,

youll be the first to know when i turn the corner and cant meet my needs out here cause my posting style will drastically change when i become senile and blind

without first coming here and blowing falsehoods up your fat ass

in some attempt to believe my lack of candor will somehow make myself more desireable in this community of misfits

by all means put your ass on a plane and come to this area

dont say i didnt warn you

never met a hooker that said she can survive off the cheap tricks off this site

but that again i couldnt PRINT enough money if i had a machine to keep a hooker afloat