late night unsolicited text messages from a provider... dont be a victim

I have gotten unsolicited texts on multiple occasions from some high-end, popular women on here. I often wondered if they text everyone randomly or just because we've seen each other a few times and they think they know me. Having said that, I hobby because I'm single so it doesn't really bother me.
I am sorry but first off very disrespectful to text at that time of the morning but even worse to beg for money ...What the hell is she doing this for if not to pay her bills...Shallow and very unlady like ..Maybe she needs a manual on how to be a good provider !!
Sorry for speaking the truth...but she did what she did...its sad her business skills are poor and she is crossing the line...but these ladies can be crazy- FACT...simply get a hobby phone. Don't shit on me because another provider has poor TCB skills. shaking my head...me telling and suggesting a hobby phone is not a new idea ... NOR does having a hobby phone have ANYTHING to do with me as a provider - NEVER did I say I practice those habits - so calm your fucking nipples.

That being said, that "note to self" and quotes to "never see Eva Damita" do no justice for whatever you were attempting to do to with my business simply bc I suggest a hobby phone so crazy bitches don't call him. I myself have a personal line besides my personal. Its soooo not rocket science gents. In Houston ol dude would've gotten shredded to pieces for "not having a hobby phone" in response to his thread of a hooker calling him...search it. Cover your tracks...if I plan on robbing a bank, or doing anything else "bad" to jeoporadize whatever it is I'm concerned about be it freedom or SO , Im going to ensure Im covered - as there are factors from other parties that I cannot control.

Get in a car , wear your seatbelt - yea you're a great driver - but what about the other folks on the road?

When you go swimming, put on waterproof sunblock twice - you can control your sun exposure but NOT the sun - (I'm expecting some asshole rebuttals on these examples because someone doesn't want to spend 25 bucks on a hobby phone )

Get my point?

All the gents who want to gang bang over my response, it doesn't matter - Im from Dallas and have great gents that enjoy my company. And Im only throwing that out bc you "gents" wanted to emphasize on "not seeing Eva Damita"
Ah seatbelts are to worn while driving? All this time I just thought they were bondage toys for when I want to go BDSM ...

There is no reason to not see Eva. Young, pretty, intelligent, rocking body, great attitude, and an overall good time. Oh wait, I guess for some those would be disqualifiers for seeing a lady.
Ah seatbelts are to worn while driving? All this time I just thought they were bondage toys for when I want to go BDSM ...

There is no reason to not see Eva. Young, pretty, intelligent, rocking body, great attitude, and an overall good time. Oh wait, I guess for some those would be disqualifiers for seeing a lady. Originally Posted by pyramider

• L.A.
  • 07-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Sorry for speaking the truth...but she did what she did...its sad her business skills are poor and she is crossing the line...but these ladies can be crazy- FACT...simply get a hobby phone. Don't shit on me because another provider has poor TCB skills. shaking my head...me telling and suggesting a hobby phone is not a new idea ... NOR does having a hobby phone have ANYTHING to do with me as a provider - NEVER did I say I practice those habits - so calm your fucking nipples.

That being said, that "note to self" and quotes to "never see Eva Damita" do no justice for whatever you were attempting to do to with my business simply bc I suggest a hobby phone so crazy bitches don't call him. I myself have a personal line besides my personal. Its soooo not rocket science gents. In Houston ol dude would've gotten shredded to pieces for "not having a hobby phone" in response to his thread of a hooker calling him...search it. Cover your tracks...if I plan on robbing a bank, or doing anything else "bad" to jeoporadize whatever it is I'm concerned about be it freedom or SO , Im going to ensure Im covered - as there are factors from other parties that I cannot control.

Get in a car , wear your seatbelt - yea you're a great driver - but what about the other folks on the road?

When you go swimming, put on waterproof sunblock twice - you can control your sun exposure but NOT the sun - (I'm expecting some asshole rebuttals on these examples because someone doesn't want to spend 25 bucks on a hobby phone )

Get my point?

All the gents who want to gang bang over my response, it doesn't matter - Im from Dallas and have great gents that enjoy my company. And Im only throwing that out bc you "gents" wanted to emphasize on "not seeing Eva Damita" Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva...you really really really piss me off.

Not ONE ad in Dallas this entire year...what gives?

PS....don't use personal phones...(had to stay on topic)
I use my neighbor's phone as my hobby phone, works like a charm.
When I swap my aim cards out the amount of holy crap text that magically pop up make me glad I have two... Easier smaller simpler to use than two phones.
I use my neighbor's phone as my hobby phone, works like a charm. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fucking Hillarious ...