My Hairy Pussy

• 02-22-2014, 06:42 PM
A well-maintained woman is always welcome! If the lady likes it bare, that's great, but I do like some bush "down there", but pussy hair was never meant to be in dreadlocks!
Keep it nicely trimmed, show that you care about your body.

Do you think that the 'bare' ladies do it so nobody knows their true hair color? ...you know the question...Does the carpet match the drapes?
At least it on topic.....

Maybe this is a good reason to only go for bare? Just asking...

My dear sexy friend. How funny I was having that thought also and started a thread in OKC.

Here is my thread. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=977605&highlight=

Now the results were 65% Bare and 35 % bush for me as an Asian decent. I never have a Brazilian Wax but I think once you go Bare! You don't go back!!!

Just saying. I have not shave my kitty for 3 weeks now. It's quiet looking a little hairy but I'm scheduling to shave it today sometime
I prefer being bare because I like a smooth canvas
I'm sorta old fashioned (not "full 1970s afro bush" old fashioned). I much prefer a nicely trimmed triangle or thin landing strip. Love to feel hair on my cheek as I'm moving my face around. A nice contrast to wet lips.

Never understood the big fascination of totally bare (again, see old fashioned comment). Do some guys look at a well-done bush like I see old photos of French women with hairy armpits...and say 'yuck'? And do some women go bare just so they don't have to mess with it? I like the 'style choice' women have to make when keeping their hair—strip? If so, how wide? Or more natural shape? Trimmed how short? Etc.
I prefer natural, or a well done landing strip. But It is the providers choice. I will not rule out a provider that is bare.
When I got divorced I was done with BUSH!

If its not perfectly smooth I am disappointed.
Bliss, as good as you look, it wouldn't make any difference.
Miss Bliss, as long as you are fresh and smell, taste and feel good I could care less if your little kitty is bald or has hair like Jimi Hendrix.
Given some guys preference for certain grooming styles, if your profile says your kitty is bare, I do think it would be good to let your guy know if you've got more than a few days fuzzy growth.
I choose the ladies that I see based upon their personalities, wit, humor, charm and the IOP that they provide. I do tend to spend lots of time deciding to see someone before I do.

And while looks do play a part, I can't say that grooming does. I've seen ladies in the hobby who are bare, full bush and in between.

As long as those areas I mentioned above are on target, she's clean and willing and DATY is on the menu, whether she shaves or not is irrelevant.
I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as it's edged up properly, i.e. no straggly, uneven hairs on the side or curly ball hairs and such. Trimmed at the edges, making it nice and triangly, and it's good to go. Of course, this means there's a thinner line when it comes to hygiene.
A bush on a provider is a novelty, kinda like a talking dog. Sport the fur with pride.
I would prefer hair to the bald look.
  • cosoj
  • 03-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Claudia has a fine bush.
Look at hair as a condiment. I love a little hair while I'm eating