OBAMA FUCKS Veterans over without LUBE

Although I disagree with what you said, you actually sound intelligent in this post and less boring. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
You cannot "refute" facts, BJ, and that you claim to "disagree" with facts and reality only demonstrates that you choose to live in some twisted fantasy world.

Tisk Tisk In Bred Hankering How you do blow and go on and on whining about someone who didn't have to pay for his pussy. go get your fudge packed .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
American tax payers paid for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's pussy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that's outrageous, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! But, of course, you're too damn stupid to realize that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator reached into and took money from your wallet to pay for his pussy. Instead, you ignorantly choose to defend that sexual predator who sexually harassed subordinate female employees on your dime, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Gawd you're stupid!
You cannot "refute" facts, BJ, and that you claim to "disagree" with facts and reality only demonstrates that you choose to live in some twisted fantasy world.

American tax payers paid for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's pussy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that's outrageous, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! But, of course, you're too damn stupid to realize that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator reached into and took money from your wallet to pay for his pussy. Instead, you ignorantly choose to defend that sexual predator who sexually harassed subordinate female employees on your dime, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Gawd you're stupid! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You whining pussified cock holster looks like you are constantly hankering after Bill's junk As I said before nothing is funnier than a peter puffer calling someone a sexual predator on a hooker board. You have the IQ of a turd.
You whining pussified cock holster looks like you are constantly hankering after Bill's junk As I said before nothing is funnier than a peter puffer calling someone a sexual predator on a hooker board. You have the IQ of a turd. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just an FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was accused of sexual harassment in court, and the sorry bastard settled. So you just keep on defending that sorry bastard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and let the world know what a sorry, misogynistic and very ignorant SOB you are.
Civil suit. No crime. No indictment. No charges. No conviction.

Bitch wanted money.

You wouldn't understand, Fag Team champion. You've been whacking off for Clinton for years.

Your nothing but a gay fuck doll wanna be, Squeaky!

And a broken record.
Civil suit. No crime. No indictment. No charges. No conviction.

Bitch wanted money.

You wouldn't understand, Fag Team champion. You've been whacking off for Clinton for years.

Your nothing but a gay fuck doll wanna be, Squeaky!

And a broken record. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had to pay a $90,000 civil contempt penalty and had to pay Paula Jones more than $850,000 to avoid criminal prosecution, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That's not the definition of "innocent", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: that's an admission of guilt to avoid prosecution.
Just an FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was accused of sexual harassment in court, and the sorry bastard settled. So you just keep on defending that sorry bastard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and let the world know what a sorry, misogynistic and very ignorant SOB you are.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You have the market cornered on stupidity and ignorance just keep on peter puffing, and posting about cum gobbling fucken perve.
Obama could possibly be arrested for something as he definitely is fing the next generation, vets are just in caught in the way and are getting sloppy 64's
ANC necklace... black on black...is that racist?

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had to pay a $90,000 civil contempt penalty and had to pay Paula Jones more than $850,000 to avoid criminal prosecution, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That's not the definition of "innocent", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: that's an admission of guilt to avoid prosecution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No it isn't.

But that's not what I said, now was it Corpy?

For someone so obsessed with the definition of things, you sure have a problem with the truth, don't you, Corpy?

BTW -- could you please add a few more abbreviations to my nickname Corpy? It's beginning to look downright medical!!!!

I'm black, and black people cannot be racist, because we have no power. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
This cat is gaming us. No one really believes the claptrap he posts. Is it possible he's Marshall?

Clinton also lost his law license and the opportunity to argue in front of the Supreme Court. For a guy who was innocent he sure paid a price (or we paid a price).
You have the market cornered on stupidity and ignorance just keep on peter puffing, and posting about cum gobbling fucken perve. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So where do you keep your stained, blue dress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

No it isn't.

But that's not what I said, now was it Corpy?

For someone so obsessed with the definition of things, you sure have a problem with the truth, don't you, Corpy?

BTW -- could you please add a few more abbreviations to my nickname Corpy? It's beginning to look downright medical!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was an "either - or" situation, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator either submitted to the penalties or he would be prosecuted, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator accepted the penalties in lieu of prosecution, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

• Old-T
  • 12-12-2013, 05:39 AM
This cat is gaming us. No one really believes the claptrap he posts. Is it possible he's Marshall?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree he is a fraud. Marshall? Questionable--I think Marshall is incapable of posts less than 2,000 words. But it may be Marshall's illegitimate son.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054699437]So where do you keep your stained, blue dress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

If anyone would have a blue dress it would be you cock holster. It sure wouldn't be stained you are a expert on cum gobbling and wouldn't spill a drop.
I'd say the last 30 or so posts have little or nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

There has been some reductions to training, weapons and personnel levels in the past years due to sequestration and other budget cuts; however, military personnel have done very well the past 10+ in all forms of compensation when compared to their civil service and private sector counterparts. Yes, they will be impacted in the future in one form or another when it comes to compensation. The reality is that if we're going to balance the budget we need some revenue increases along with a lot of cuts to expected future expenditures. The bottom-line is that everybody that's receiving any $$$ in any form from the government (that ALL of you) will need to share in the burden of balancing the budget. I hear a LOT of people talking about balancing the budget but every one of those folks will also say don't cut the portion that impacts me. Well folks you can't have it both ways. Either you suck up your part and support it willing or sit back and watch the situation get worse. This is my last comment on the subject since this thread appears to be headed into the sewer. Have a good day. Phil