Bondage Pics

Something a little milder by an artist whose work I enjoy:

Kohana Koa,
Do you know any of your pix, better yet ever HAD any of them. Keep em cumming!
Kohana Koa,
Do you know any of your pix, better yet ever HAD any of them. Keep em cumming! Originally Posted by woodpecker12
Woody, these are purely fantasy brotha. If I had known or HAD any of them, you can bet your ass I would be braggin about it from the tallest mountain!
Woody, these are purely fantasy brotha. If I had known or HAD any of them, you can bet your ass I would be braggin about it from the tallest mountain! Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
OR, had them in a submissive and bondage position, bragging for you???
Something a little milder by an artist whose work I enjoy:

Originally Posted by rylstone
Thanks Rylstone!!!

What I like about this image is that it shows a softer side of "this" that we're not seeing in some of the other images, although I will admit to just loving all of them.

But so much of b&d is mental. Just the thought or suggestion of being bound can do much to enhance even a rather vanilla encounter. A silk tie across the neck, a scarf used to tie one wrist to the bedpost ... and tied loosely while passionately kissing and gently pulling your lover's hair while the other hand is trailing downward. Searching. Probing.

Soft.

Elisabeth

P.S. And thanks for introducing us to this artist. While googling for "Megh", I found this site which might be of interest: http://www.associationoferoticartists.co.uk/
Ok sign me up. I've had fantasies in this realm for awhile. met a lady in Dallas few months ago and pursued the mild side. The session started with a FB massage, she spent most of the time working on my ass, then finger play a few wsessions later she introduced the toys, oh what feelings she opened. would like to go further with someone or maybe I can talk her into moving forward. she prefers mild B&D
lighter is cute. Harder is better!
Who is the chic in the top pics??
Who is the chic in the top pics?? Originally Posted by maxdallas
Naudia Styles & Savannah Stern
Krissy Part I:

Much better, keep em cuming!