Dakota Rayne Prescott

Prescott is the new face of this franchise. He has the Cowboys QB "look", I never thought Romo had the look.
He has a quarterback name... "Prescott" I know I'm sounding like Hank Hill over here but you get my drift.
That is an interesting thesis. But there is one major flaw in it. Jerry has alrady paid Tony $25M to play football in 2017, $10M in 2018 and $5M in 2019. Which means Jerry will also have account for that salary in Salary Cap space in those years.

If Jerry trades, cuts or waives Tony.......then Tony gets to keep the money. If Tony retires early, then he has to repay what is left on the contract when he retires.

So if you are Tony, are you going to retire...........didnt think so.[/QUOTE]

From what you just wrote here it sounds like the best option for Tomy is to stay on the sidelines and cheer for Dak . Why should he risk putting himself in a wheel chair for the rest of his life when he can hold a clip board and get paid $25 Million?

Blitzing linebackers don't care how fragile his back is
And to say he doesn't move the way he use to would be a huge understatement.
Dak isnt black, he is mixed. His momma was as white as Charmin
That is an interesting thesis. But there is one major flaw in it. Jerry has alrady paid Tony $25M to play football in 2017, $10M in 2018 and $5M in 2019. Which means Jerry will also have account for that salary in Salary Cap space in those years.

If Jerry trades, cuts or waives Tony.......then Tony gets to keep the money. If Tony retires early, then he has to repay what is left on the contract when he retires.

So if you are Tony, are you going to retire...........didnt think so. Originally Posted by atf searcher

From what you just wrote here it sounds like the best option for Tomy is to stay on the sidelines and cheer for Dak . Why should he risk putting himself in a wheel chair for the rest of his life when he can hold a clip board and get paid $25 Million?

Blitzing linebackers don't care how fragile his back is
And to say he doesn't move the way he use to would be a huge understatement.[/QUOTE]
That's absolutely false about tony payments . If Dallas cuts him in the new league year they would save 15 million in cap space ! All that guaranteed money isn't" guaranteed " at all . Also Jerry could go into the off season and offer a different deal . In the new CBA that gave the owners that much leverage to do so .
Who cares about Dak's ethnicity? Damn ppl it's 2016, get over the whole race thing.

Dak is a good QB. Shows good judgement the majority of the time when on the field and doesn't let a bad play frazzle him. Maybe it's because he's young and hasn't been injured yet.

I have never liked Tony. I think he has been consistently inconsistent for years and you could ALWAYS count on him to blow it when it really mattered. He just has bad judgement when pressured.

I like Dak. So far, he seems to be grounded and not a show boat like some other young athletes with star potential (Cam Newton for example). That says something about his character. The best part is he doesn't appear to be a drug user, underwear stealer, momma/girlfriend beater.

Bottom line is Jerry does what Jerry wants to do. I see Tony playing this season.
I quit on today's game at halftime.

Dak's prowess has become boring.
I quit on today's game at halftime.

Dak's prowess has become boring. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And Dez dropped an absolutely perfectly thrown pass in the end zone that should have been a TD. Very un-Dez like.

Dak throws the ball better than Rombo does.

There ain't no way any owner is stupid enough to disrupt this chemistry. If Rombo plays this year it will be only as a backup.
Wonder how many 'boos" you'd hear if Romo starts a home game?
Dak is getting us to the playoffs, then Tony will "take over", blow it, get hurt, etc...

Sorry...Tony was NEVER a playoff quarterback. Just leave, already.
Dez did get grabbed by the db in that play and a few others. But he needs to stop with all the crying and complaining. Get some seperation is what he needs to do. He's starting to sound like cam newton with all that crying and complaining.

I don't think they should even activate tony romo until the are either forced to or if dak gets hurt.

Love tony romo and everything he has done for the organization but you have to stick with dak until he either shows he can't do it or he gets hurt. But I do hope romo gets his Super Bowl ring but from the bench.

And Dez dropped an absolutely perfectly thrown pass in the end zone that should have been a TD. Very un-Dez like.

There ain't no way any owner is stupid enough to disrupt this chemistry. If Rombo plays this year it will be only as a backup. Originally Posted by atf searcher

There ain't no way any owner is stupid enough to disrupt this chemistry. If Rombo plays this year it will be only as a backup. Originally Posted by atf searcher
Kind of hard to catch a ball when the DB is holding onto your arm stopping you from extending it.
Maybe Dak will finally be the one with the balls to tell Dez to stfu and catch the fukn ball if I choose to throw your way fkn crybaby. Romo never would and Whitten is the one that should. They proved they don't need Dez or romo to win. Get the fck out of the way
Dez did get grabbed by the db in that play and a few others. But he needs to stop with all the crying and complaining. Get some seperation is what he needs to do. He's starting to sound like cam newton with all that crying and complaining. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I watched the replay many times, his right arm was completely free and he was hand checking the DB with his left. Crying about pass interference is the kind of a crybaby copout a weak AVERAGE receiver uses. Dez has been one of the toughest strongest receivers in the NFL for years now, and he's being paid extremely well for that. He has never let one DB hand checking him with one arm stop him before. He needs to quit crying and looking for excuses and do what he's capable of doing.

The funny thing is that right after that play happened one of the TV commentators said basically exactly what I just wrote, except more politely.
And again.

Romo is never coming back as a starter on the Cowboys
Never say never...this is the NFL, injuries happen.
Only an injury to Dak (or a 30-point lead in the 4th quarter) would bring Tony in. And Jerry himself has declared Dak the starter against the Ravens. Jerry. Not the head coach. Or is he? Lol