Review Specials.

• EZ.
  • 09-21-2014, 08:21 PM
so golforfish, you saying just because someone has not written a review they no right to call out someone who is lying or being deceitful in a review? Because that is what they are doing by omitting or lying about important information that would cause others to act differently if those facts were given. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Actually, I did write a review at the girls request. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1172939

You might be critical of my style but I want to hear where I lacked honesty.
Actually, I did write a review at the girls request. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1172939

You might be critical of my style but I want to hear where I lacked honesty. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Good review. Just for clarification, this is not the girl who did not look like her pictures, correct?
Nice review OldLRRP. Informative and well written.

You might be critical of my style but I want to hear where I lacked honesty. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Bravo, well written. Enough good info to make me think about seeing her and entertaining without being over the top. From your review I can see that she is not GFE, which I prefer, but she has good enough skills and looks to at least make me consider her, especially if she can do short notice.
OP that was a good review and I always appreciate pictures in the review. Pictures from the visit are the best because they are NOT glamor shots LOL.

Back to original question about review specials. I see this as pre-negotiated price for a review. It doesn't have to be a positive review and there is a chance the provider is being extra nice because she knows a review will be written. If she is nice because a review will be written we should all say we will write a review every time ;-)

Let's take this another direction. What about the douche that gets the special price and then never writes the review ?

As far as reviews from the OP maybe he has some of the same pressures to give positive reviews as the rest of the posters ? WKs or possible flame wars ? He has 100% positive reviews LOL. IJS
  • EZ.
  • 09-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Good review. Just for clarification, this is not the girl who did not look like her pictures, correct? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
No buddy. You among others had something better to do Saturday night and I needed to get laid.
  • EZ.
  • 09-22-2014, 09:12 AM
OP that was a good review and I always appreciate pictures in the review. Pictures from the visit are the best because they are NOT glamor shots LOL.

Back to original question about review specials. I see this as pre-negotiated price for a review. It doesn't have to be a positive review and there is a chance the provider is being extra nice because she knows a review will be written. If she is nice because a review will be written we should all say we will write a review every time ;-)

Let's take this another direction. What about the douche that gets the special price and then never writes the review ?

As far as reviews from the OP maybe he has some of the same pressures to give positive reviews as the rest of the posters ? WKs or possible flame wars ? He has 100% positive reviews LOL. IJS Originally Posted by playerplano
Have you seen a review, written on a review special, that wasn't positive? I contend that most of those are written before they ever leave the session.

I wrote a negative review on a rather new but popular lady on the ASPD site. The WKs were out in force. It had no effect on me. They can't defend nasty.

Thanks for your first review on here. Everyone who writes reviews has their own style and should not be criticized for it. As far as honesty goes, well, other than maybe your physical description of the provider is reported as not being accurate by a few other members (weight, size of boobs are off, her height is way off, ect.), if they knew differently, everything else is opinionated by the reviewer and anyone who states they know this or that did or did not happen is FOS and should be treated as such. No one can really say your review is totally honest or dishonest and an accurate account of what happened/did not happen in your session. That is, unless he was there hiding in the closet watching and taking notes, he would know and just in case you do a review, can confirm or deny the session as well as the activities did or did not take place.
Sorry man, Glad you were able to find something to do with your time.
No buddy. You among others had something better to do Saturday night and I needed to get laid. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Well, shit. I was ready for some more PrettyFuckingMarvelous action. Then the whiny motherfucker has to go and write a review. Again I say, shit. Oh well.

What? Reviews are often egregiously misleading? Naw. YMMV is, in fact, a reality, your personal experience may be different? Tell me it isn't so. Cinderella doesn't work here? Oh my, now I AM heartbroken.

Five fucking pages on the quality, or lack thereof, in reviews. Some bashing, some attaboys...all that shit including criticism, congrats, expository directives, all a waste of time because reviews are what they are, warts (and pot bellies and stretch marks and bubba teeth and stanky pussy) and all. Which is why I could care less if I ever read another one. You learn more about who you'd see and who you wouldn't in coed and the ads than in most reviews. Chix pictures make you want to take a shower? Don't go. Spelling Nazi or lifetime member of the Elitists Against Ignorance club? If you don't understand the ad, don't go. Offended by body art? Stay home and beat off.

Learn to read between the lines in there (reviews) and out here. What is one man's dream fuck is another man's double bagger. As always, buyer beware.
  • EZ.
  • 09-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Bravo, well written. Enough good info to make me think about seeing her and entertaining without being over the top. From your review I can see that she is not GFE, which I prefer, but she has good enough skills and looks to at least make me consider her, especially if she can do short notice. Originally Posted by golforfish
I PM'd her at 5:30. Showered, dropped by the liquor store, drove from Arlington and was early for an 8:00 appointment. I want to see someone else review her that doesn't care about GFE.
Here's an idea....Instead of all of these best of lists and who will bareback how about an honest list of providers you've seen and didn't write a review, but would never ever go back and see again.
Here's an idea....Instead of all of these best of lists and who will bareback how about an honest list of providers you've seen and didn't write a review, but would never ever go back and see again. Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Sounds like it needs to be it's own thread.
For your reading pleasure:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=797942&highlight=

From last year:

I'm so sick of reviews that are more of a review of the client than of the provider. I don't need a play by play description of how great you fucked somebody. Who cares???

Things I look for in a review and things I try to put in my reviews.

How good were her communication skills?
How did you contact her?
How long until you got a response?
How was screening?
How was setting the appointment? Did you find a time and date that worked easily or did you have run thru hoops?
How was communication the day of the appointment?
How were directions to the incall?
Was the incall an apt, townhome, motel?
Was everybody on time? If not how was that handled?
What part of town did you meet?
Did you feel safe? Would you go there after dark?
What was your impression of her appearance when she answered the door?
Was conversation easy or difficult?
What was the condition of the incall?
Did she look like her pics? better? worse?
How was the fee handled?
Did you leave with any strange smells on you clothes like cig smoke or perfume?
Did the session go smoothly? Any problems or issues anybody would need to know about? This could be anything like you got a cbj when she advertises bbbj. Maybe she won't do cowgirl position and that's your favorite.
Did anything stand out in your session? I had session where I freaked out the provider because I kept staring at her eyes...they were REALLY pretty. We laughed when I told her that's why I couldn't take my eyes off of her eyes
What was the atmosphere like? Comfortable? Awkward?
I know there is a recommend field with a yes or no but how about would you spend your money to see her again...that's way different.
Of course you can include the activities in the review but for the most part unless it's something great or something horrible we already know.

I don't put all of this stuff in my reviews but those are things I try to think about and the things that matter to me when I read thru the reviews.

And I have to agree that the fact you're bitching about reviews when you've not written one is a bit hypocritical. Originally Posted by L.A.
Excellent post.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Should be a sticky!