Once again this BS goes on T.T

• !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 02:35 PM
If you're going to let this shit get to you this bad, maybe you should leave ECCIE permanently WP. I don't think I've read any thread that you've posted on since your arrival that didn't eventually lead to you going fucking mental at some point. Let it the FUCK go for fucks sake. Originally Posted by jdough1211
then you don't read much
Fuckin LOL!!! Eccienewbie!!!! LMAO!!!
Talk about a meltdown. WOW
And people say Im nuts? My goodness!!! Is it me or did most of that not make much sense?
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 04:14 PM
And people say Im nuts? My goodness!!! Is it me or did most of that not make much sense? Originally Posted by autummagick
lol please bring you name into the pot
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 04:15 PM
Talk about a meltdown. WOW Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
not really a melt down, just being honest

sometimes people just get tired of bullshit
  • !VI!
  • 02-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jarvis
aw baby i forgot about you, but tbh i don't have much to say about you that i have not said before
not really a melt down, just being honest

sometimes people just get tired of bullshit Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
It's a good thing you had a week to collect your thoughts and express them in a clearly written statement. Some of these girls rant like they're psychotic.
lol please bring you name into the pot Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
So everyone who makes the reasonable comment that this thread does not make sense "bring you name into the pot"? Wow. Ok, here I am.

Are you SURE you're a college student dog princess? Woof Woof. Get your GED maybe. And a name that's not associated with canines.

You never made a viable point in starting the thread, and you're not making one now. The part in the middle on musicals was so much more interesting.
Ive always liked Fiddler on the Roof
I liked this thread better when it was about musicals....
I just like it when you post Kaylee, reminds me to check you out!
Yall are gonna be in SOOOOOOOOOO much trouble when she sees your posts.
Has anyone gotten one of the Subway punch cards from dog girl for buy 4 get one free?? Or won a MSOG contest? The rules are kind of confusing. And misspelled of course. But I think you have to finish in 3 different locations. Just not sure if that means on her pelt or somewhere in the incall.
But seriously most of the reviews indicate she lives in filth and goes bareback in every orifice. No. Thank. You.

Now. I think Ghost the musical is playing in DFW right?
(Special Challege for Mid-cities
MSOG challege
1st place free 2 hour session
2nd free 1 hour
3rd for 30 min
the catch if you have to finish at least 3 different locations
multi-hour still counts as 1 session, so multi hour increases odds
Feb special
after 4 sessions get 1 free ).