OH2

Which account(s) you using over there? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Snick

None of 'em It's down again
I’m on pace pro
I was vouched for by another provider on pace pro and they didn’t haven’t let me in…lol
I'm on PacePro under another handle. IYKYK
If any providers on here that I have seen (I use eccie, not oh2) would like a PacePro referral, send me a PM.
I was vouched for by another provider on pace pro and they didn’t haven’t let me in…lol Originally Posted by kendal_keizer
KK - There's a referral link that she can send you that's specifically from her and gets you in automatically.

Send me a PM and I can help and explain it more if you'd like.

A'Man
Please stay on topic. Topic is oh2.
Which is still down/not working.
I see the login page, but when I try to log in, I get “ Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here” maybe this is just a side result of work in progress.
Never mind. I forgot I had a VPN on.

I see the login page, but when I try to log in, I get “ Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here” maybe this is just a side result of work in progress. Originally Posted by trek32
yeah I. an login but strangely any page beyond that produces an error.
Meanwhile … i’m still by the domain… Bored and lonely ….
Meanwhile … i’m still by the domain… Bored and lonely ….
KK - There's a referral link that she can send you that's specifically from her and gets you in automatically.

Send me a PM and I can help and explain it more if you'd like.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
It does not automatically get you in, we still have to send another PM to approve afterwards so that folks can't just pass around the referral links.
But back to ourhome2, I can see the hone page and can see the Austin area but still getting database error for PMs and Ads. At least this likely means he is working on getting it back up. Patience is key. All good things come to those who wait hahaha
Yes same login fine but then Database error.