Be hold the pale horse & the king makers

I am going to use my free will to not answer that guy's questions. Nanner, nanner!
I dont believe I have been smooted by anyone, no one ever gets near my smooter. I am just curious JS what this topic has to do with the thread, but hey I guess talking off topic is okay on the boards who knows, like the Feds apparently the mods only have their eyes on me.

Yep, just reread the starter post by cheaper in fact here it is

"I thought hay lets step out the box & think what are things going to be like in 20 years will there be a new world order. Will the free masons or the illunmanate or any of the other groups of king makers finally just make one goverment. Is not some aspect of this in the bible. What say you."

Yep no mention of free will, christ or the christian faith, in fact I believe the question he asks is where will we be in 20 years, hmmm so was this thread hijacked and by whom...........
Cheaper's title opened the door for a religious discussion.

@LM The quote explains it clearly, despite your attempt to rewrite what the author wrote to fit your narrow-minded view.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.
Best the title is actual a real book based on the topic. the big O got everyone off track then from there it went to hell in a hand basket. damn I tried but couldn't blame it on COG
Best the title is actual a real book based on the topic. the big O got everyone off track then from there it went to hell in a hand basket. damn I tried but couldn't blame it on COG Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
I guess it's fate.

Cheaper's title opened the door for a religious discussion.

@LM The quote explains it clearly, despite your attempt to rewrite what the author wrote to fit your narrow-minded view.

There is none so blind as he who will not see. Originally Posted by BiggestBest
I agree with your first sentence. Not only did the title invite religious discussion, but we were specifically asked to step outside of the box and
comment on Biblical predictions. Guess what happens when you ask an
athiest his opinion on Biblical predictions?

"I thought hay lets step out the box & think what are things going to be like in 20 years will there be a new world order. Will the free masons or the illunmanate or any of the other groups of king makers finally just make one goverment. Is not some aspect of this in the bible. What say you."

Now let me try to solve for X. Sorry BB, but I have to make it an outrageous sin for the sake of argument. I was thinking of making it "covets his neighbor's riding lawnmower while committing adultry and taking the Lord's name in vain" but those Commandments just doesn't have the punch I need. And they're too long.

"Yet this does not erase our free choices: That God knows BiggestBest will murder a clown does not imply that BiggestBest must murder a clown, only that BiggestBest will murder a clown. God in choosing the world where BiggestBest would murder a clown makes Him the ultimate sovereign -- without absolving BiggestBest of responsibility for his choice to murder a clown."

Obviously BiggestBest isn't a clown murderer. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I'm sure he'd choose to NOT murder any clowns. But God has already determined that BiggestBest WILL murder a clown, and he'll go to Hell for breaking that Commandment. So, how does BiggestBest's free will to NOT murder a clown override God's knowledge that it will happen and unlimited power to make it happen?
  • Bubba
  • 09-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Longer, BB and JS.....Since all 3 of you ignored my request to not make things personal you will all be receiving warning points.

I am tired of this bickering. Longer....you start stuff and when it gets a little heated you cry foul. Then when I try to settle things down you keep feeding the frenzy! The rest of you fall right into the trap and make posts you know you shouldn't!

This thread is a great example of why people shouldn't discuss religion, among other things, on a public board. It ALWAYS winds up becoming personal.

This thread is done!!