Republican incompetence

• DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Because Obama has reduced the deficit, dumbass. Your stupid is always showing. Deficit is yearly, debt is overall. Keep trying, you fucking idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Try to show us where she confused it, you asshole ².
Why.. they CUT THE DEFICIT from TRILLIONS per year. The deficit has come down by 2/3's.

And to short stop ya from trying to claim Obama gets the credit for that.. I remind you..WHO is it that passes the federal budget? Remember back in Civics class.. which branch has "the power of the purse"? Why.. its the HOUSE, you know, the branch that the Republicans have run since 2010, a year after Obama took office.

Hmmmmm? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
How exactly did ANYONE drop the debt? It's over 18 TRILLION that they REPORT. I'm getting kind of concerned about you guys.

OH and no the Fing repukes (I disavow republicans, and I just plain don't usually like dems) havent done shit except betray and steal. Oh wait.... that's a politician thing.

And gutting dems out will do nothing. You have to replace all the top muzzies that oboma has put in power. We are supposed to be Americans. Why the hell can't we work together. The muzzie shit is bad. Really bad. Do we agree with that? I think there has been only 1 shooting in the last couple years that wasn't done by a muzzie. What's worse is trying to blame white or christians. Why would anyone TRY TO BLAME without all the facts yet? Conspiracy theory? I think not. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Try to show us where she confused it, you asshole ². Originally Posted by DSK
Easy enough, you fucking puke. Got it now, you fucking moron? He said deficit, she said debt. She confused the two.
No, stupid. The debt is the issue. It keeps going up. That's what will destroy the economy. Kayla is right on, and you are still stupid.
No, stupid. The debt is the issue. It keeps going up. That's what will destroy the economy. Kayla is right on, and you are still stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"...still stupid AND THE yellow backed Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and THE Oral Oracle of the Ozarks !!! "
No, stupid. The debt is the issue. It keeps going up. That's what will destroy the economy. Kayla is right on, and you are still stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No dumbass, he referenced the deficit and she mistakenly asked how the debt had been reduced, which it hasn't. He was referencing the deficit. Got it, stupid? Everyone knows the debt is climbing.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 06:49 PM
No dumbass, he referenced the deficit and she mistakenly asked how the debt had been reduced, which it hasn't. He was referencing the deficit. Got it, stupid? Everyone knows the debt is climbing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How do you know what she was thinking, you yellow backed Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and THE Oral Oracle of the Ozarks?

She referenced debt in her post, you colossally stupid faggot! She wasn't necessarily responding to your little cut n paste.
How do you know what she was thinking, you yellow backed Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and THE Oral Oracle of the Ozarks?

She referenced debt in her post, you colossally stupid faggot! She wasn't necessarily responding to your little cut n paste. Originally Posted by DSK
You fucking idiot. Go back and look and see where anyone had mentioned reducing anything, other than dirty dog and his comment on the deficit. Go look, I'll wait. And then she made her post. You tell me how it looks, shitstain.