Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

Like I said, you seem to know about this from experience. After all, knowing the difference between civil and criminal law definitely enables you to tell the difference between rape and assault with a med-ly weapon!

Great job, GOOOB. Sounds like someone got a long probation after a short incarceration. Your brother/father must know Boss Hogg! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a pathetic little creature.
You're lying through your TOOTH, GOOOOOB!

It's obvious that it's your racist, dumb-fuck ass that's doing the "lying and spinning", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you lied at:

... and that was already done at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054481638&postcount=41

... and again at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53

So keep twisting and deflecting in the tempest of truth, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because the topic in this thread is proving you were the one "cutting and pasting" from wiki and "not properly attributing" your wiki source, you lying, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- and that was done! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath?

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying.

Whenever I relied on Wiki, I CITED it. No link was needed for the Irish flag, that is common knowledge, just like the American flag. But I cited the rest.

You on the other hand have been selectively pulling helpful cites our of Wiki and NOT attributing them. Worse, you omit contrary facts in the same post. I was reading the same Wiki posts as you and knew what you were doing.

You are a lying propagandist for the Confederate cause.
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath? (RHETORICAL QUESTION ... HE HAS NO FUCKING CLUE!)

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying. (NO SHIT!)

You are a lying propagandist for the Confederate cause. Originally Posted by ExNYer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Confederacy was a pimple on an elephant's ass in terms of US History. The fact that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE continues to fight that war on ECCIE is simply an indictment of that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Amazingly, this war is fought in a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread about the Confederacy/Civil War/Ignorant Motherfuckers. (OK, maybe ALL the threads on here are about Ignorant Motherfuckers...)

WOOOOO DOGGGGIES!
IB has a backed up sewage drain ...his spillage is running into all the threads.
What the fuck are you talking about fecal breath?

You have twisted so many posts out of context even you don't know what you are saying.

Whenever I relied on Wiki, I CITED it. No link was needed for the Irish flag, that is common knowledge, just like the American flag. But I cited the rest.

You on the other hand have been selectively pulling helpful cites our of Wiki and NOT attributing them. Worse, you omit contrary facts in the same post. I was reading the same Wiki posts as you and knew what you were doing.

You are a lying propagandist for the Confederate cause. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The facts are all there you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. In this thread your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass made this lying assertion:

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
But the fact is, that it is your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass that posted the the 40K without citing where your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass took that number from.

LIAR. By mission. AGAIN. Missouri was also a star on the US flag all through the war. Don't you know i'd read the same source as you? And Missouri fielded only about 40K troops for the Confederacy, but 100K troops for the Union. You omitted THAT, too The Confederacy's bogus claims to Missouri were based on the phony legislature in exile. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So post where you cited your source for "40K", you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or STFU!

Hijacking another thread in classic IBIdiot fashion.

day 27 ... ECCIE HIJACKED BY THE ASS PIRATE FROM THE RIGHT. IBIDIOT!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't have the intelligence of a toad, or you'd know who hijacked the thread, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

poor IB. Originally Posted by CJ7
The only thing you have right in your post is your period, CBJ7.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Confederacy was a pimple on an elephant's ass in terms of US History. The fact that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE continues to fight that war on ECCIE is simply an indictment of that ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Amazingly, this war is fought in a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread about the Confederacy/Civil War/Ignorant Motherfuckers. (OK, maybe ALL the threads on here are about Ignorant Motherfuckers...)

WOOOOO DOGGGGIES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That you cannot identify and understand the topic is not at all surprising, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

IB has a backed up sewage drain ...his spillage is running into all the threads. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're just getting a whiff of your "cigar", JCM800. You really should pay attention to where your "cigars" have been previously "stored", JCM800.
In Bred showed up for his enema...
In Bred showed up for his enema... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
...like clockwork
Day 28. Four weeks of endless foaming, fuming and frothing. IBSyndrome, you've hijacked ECCIE again!

But the fact is, that it is your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass that posted the the 40K without citing where your deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass took that number from.

So post where you cited your source for "40K", you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, or STFU! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Horseshit. Re-read my quote that you just cited.

I wrote: " Don't you know I'd read the same source as you?"

That comment was addressed to you. You know EXACTLY what cites I was talking about. Everyone knows you pick and chose from Wiki whatever helps you and omit the parts that don't.

You were doing it again and I caught you. I was waiting to see if you had the honesty to finally post the Wiki links. You didn't
He never will, ExNYer, but expect this fucking argument from him to go on for weeks, if not months. This vitriolic sociopath never lets go on anything, but gets flat hostile about it when he's proven wrong.

tomorrow begins week five of his current apeshit meltdown.
He never will, ExNYer, but expect this fucking argument from him to go on for weeks, if not months. This vitriolic sociopath never lets go on anything, but gets flat hostile about it when he's proven wrong.

tomorrow begins week five of his current apeshit meltdown. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know, but he has to spend a lot more time replying to all of us than each of us have to spend replying to him.

I enjoy that little fact.
Horseshit. Re-read my quote that you just cited.

I wrote: " Don't you know I'd read the same source as you?"

That comment was addressed to you. You know EXACTLY what cites I was talking about. Everyone knows you pick and chose from Wiki whatever helps you and omit the parts that don't.

You were doing it again and I caught you. I was waiting to see if you had the honesty to finally post the Wiki links. You didn't Originally Posted by ExNYer
Already proved your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a liar and demonstrated with a hyperlink
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53 that you're lying, you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because this site http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html maintains there were 52,664 Missourians who fought for the Confederacy, and not 40K, as your plagiarizing, deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims.

In Bred showed up for his enema... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Just because you enjoy probing men's asses doesn't make you a proctologist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

...like clockwork Originally Posted by JCM800
You like clocks, don't you JCM800, because you imagine you hear them go "dick, dick, dick, dick, dick ...".

Day 28. Four weeks of endless foaming, fuming and frothing. IBSyndrome, you've hijacked ECCIE again! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Posting family pictures only wins you more votes, you racist, dumb-fuck golem jackass.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663

tomorrow begins week five of his current apeshit meltdown. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still waiting on your morning Geritol cocktail, aren't you, you racist, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

I know, but he has to spend a lot more time replying to all of us than each of us have to spend replying to him.

I enjoy that little fact. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Thus illustrating what a petty, no-life SOB you really are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Already proved your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a liar and demonstrated with a hyperlink
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53 that you're lying, you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because this site http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html maintains there were 52,664 Missourians who fought for the Confederacy, and not 40K, as your plagiarizing, deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yet another post that makes no fucking sense.

Your quote about a Missouri star on the Confederate flag came from Wiki, fucker. And what is your point about 56K v.s 40K. It is still far less than the 100K in the Union Army. And I trust Wiki more than your Confederate propaganda website link in any event. How long did you have to search to find that?

EVERY Confederate state cited the preservation of slavery as a reason for seceding. And they ALL did it before they seceded. OTHER reasons do NOT negate that. Especially sham reasons that are designed to obscure the slavery reason.

THAT is the topic. And you can't refute it. So you try changing the subject.

Lying tranny fucker.

Thus illustrating what a petty, no-life SOB you really are, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep replying, little twat. There are SO many posts to reply to.
In Bred is in love with his Proctologist.