thought for a rochester gangbang

I would Like to attend
Missed it damn... too late and an inch too short
you can count me in if you are still doing it!
If anyone is seriously interested in getting this together (either Verified Provider or member) PM because I already hav most of what is required to pull this off...
1) upscale hotel access
2) super hot kittens
3) the logistics to pull it together
4) several bottles of premium Alc
5) etc
4 Ladies with up to 6 gents.

3 ladies with up to 5.

4 ladies is better, trust me.

3 was difficult.....

4 was a blast!

I highly suggest 3 hours.
I was thinking AT LEAST 3 ladies w/ a m2f ratio of no higher than 2 to 1. Get connecting rooms w/ 2 queen beds in each room so that guys can wander room to room to have fun... and snacks + energy drinks + all sorts of other refreshments provided...
3 hrs is WAY tooo long for multiple reasons. 1) ladies will be getting tired, sore, and GRUMPY after soooooooo long, 2) that much time is going to send the cost per attendee into the stratosphere...
No complaints on three hours. It actually gives people time to enjoy. :--)

Blindfolded games, being able to watch when one wants a rest from play, grab a drink, enjoy the essence.....

Don't forget, you have to plan on "greeting" people, and them adjusting to the small party atmosphere. This takes time.

The cost can be kept down to a minimum if handled properly.

Something like this has more promotional advantages than financial advantages for a lady.
1) no peeking at my junk

2) no salami scissors
lol....

Oh, a "tip" if you are putting one together is "Floater" - You know, like in a restaurant. It might help you in figuring the ratio. ;--)
I would like to be invovled, have done this a couple of times it is a great experience