So the ad site is down

I wonder who would have posted today in Daily Red Zone if it was up....*wink wink* Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Just so we can see how far off track we are from the original post
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:07 AM
I don't really understand why there's drama? I'm not really on any particular side, but what's the point in going after girls for this profession? I sure as hell wouldn't want my daughter to do this work, but I do enjoy hobbying.

As for the website dramas: Eccie is great because the reviews. OH2 is nice for the ads. There may be people on certain websites that you don't care for, but are you in this hobby to interact with johns, or to have a good time?

I agree, let them slut in peace. It is better for all of our cocks if we do Originally Posted by NCooper
The majority 95% + do slut in peace, The over the hill bitter whores are the ones bringing all the drama, they support outings, stealing from guys, getting guys banned from OH2 just because guys speak up against BS, they're cowards who post threads on OH2 because they know that anyone that post to disagree will get points, it's a super size granny that leads the pack, she's the biggest coward and scared to post up her BS on this site where it's a even playing field, she's still mad that tricks are running the show
The majority 95% + do slut in peace, The over the hill bitter whores are the ones bringing all the drama, they support outings, stealing from guys, getting guys banned from OH2 just because guys speak up against BS, they're cowards who post threads on OH2 because they know that anyone that post to disagree will get points, it's a super size granny that leads the pack, she's the biggest coward and scared to post up her BS on this site where it's a even playing field, she's still mad that tricks are running the show Originally Posted by BLM69

which one is the super size granny? I thought sherry was skinny, no?
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:18 AM
which one is the super size granny? I thought sherry was skinny, no? Originally Posted by cage196
That one that comes from California, Big ol lady with failed plastic surgery, neck like a linebacker, I'll email you some pics
That one that comes from California, Big ol lady with failed plastic surgery, neck like a linebacker, I'll email you some pics Originally Posted by BLM69
I'd like it also. I have an idea. Does her name sort of rhyme?
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:40 AM
I'd like it also. I have an idea. Does her name sort of rhyme? Originally Posted by ntxguy

Sort of does, her and that giant forehead whore are the drama queens messing it for the other whores trying to work in peace. They live on social media looking for tricks to out, such a shame where the hobby is at now lead by these toxic BSC whores,.

Tricks still running show and that will never change! They gotta work hard to catch any tricks compared the sexy whores that have the good looks
Just so we can see how far off track we are from the original post Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

Hey Admiral Giggle, happy now :-). Thread now is not what you were afraid that it will turn into.
Sort of does, her and that giant forehead whore are the drama queens messing it for the other whores trying to work in peace. They live on social media looking for tricks to out, such a shame where the hobby is at now lead by these toxic BSC whores,.

Tricks still running show and that will never change! They gotta work hard to catch any tricks compared the sexy whores that have the good looks Originally Posted by BLM69
Does one name rhyme with DustyMusty and the other one that has changed her name rhyme with eccie?
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:58 AM
Does one name rhyme with DustyMusty and the other one that has changed her name rhyme with eccie? Originally Posted by ntxguy
You're getting warmer ☺️ one might of been a Man before, the Big ol fat neck looking one.....they love eccie, they just can't pull their BS and survive long term over here
  • Kieva
  • 02-23-2022, 11:11 AM
I saw how my name was mentioned here and to your messiness..... I check eccie daily because if guys have encounters from here it's easier for my screening process. SMH
I actually thought that this was a site where the men had to be 18 years old and older. WOW..... Again, if someone can not be proven on the site that is down, I ask for a PM from eccie if they bare encounters. It's crazy how Providers are getting bashed by the men here that stays stuck on adult websites. I'm just saying

Everyone stay safe and warm out there!
You're getting warmer ☺️ one might of been a Man before, the Big ol fat neck looking one.....they love eccie, they just can't pull their BS and survive long term over here Originally Posted by BLM69
I know who the big forehead end one is but on the fat neck and bald one I'm stumped. Was I close with it rhymes with musty
It's crazy how Providers are getting bashed by the men here that stays stuck on adult websites. I'm just saying

Everyone stay safe and warm out there!
Originally Posted by Kieva

I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much . Hope we find balance....and someone to keep warm in this cold weather :-).
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 12:51 PM
I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much . Hope we find balance....and someone to keep warm in this cold weather :-). Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Their can be a balance, Once they start respecting the hobby, the clients, stop outing clients, stop the bashing of clients, notice how they treat the people who allow them to eat

Let me be clear, I'm reacting to a handful of toxic providers, these whores are messing it up for the sane providers that understand and know how to treat people. they know who they are as they follow my every post 😂
I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much . Hope we find balance....and someone to keep warm in this cold weather :-). Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
And it’s all happening on the thread you started listing the women who have been logging on here since the other site went down. Seems your “fishing expeditions” have caught more than just fish and many have received infractions and are close to getting a vacation.

To quote one of the best fishing expeditions, “we’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Chief Brody
And it’s all happening on the thread you started listing the women who have been logging on here since the other site went down. Seems your “fishing expeditions” have caught more than just fish and many have received infractions and are close to getting a vacation.

To quote one of the best fishing expeditions, “we’re gonna need a bigger boat” - Chief Brody Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Darn It