I sent appointment request and was turned down

Holy shit Batman. This chick needs to get over her old ass and pull that stick out of her ass. A hooktard who's above some guy saying he's got a boner? That's some funny ass shit. And of course instead of owning up to misjudging the guy, she's deflecting and claiming everyone wants her fat ass. This shit's too funny.
Holy shit Batman. This chick needs to get over her old ass and pull that stick out of her ass. A hooktard who's above some guy saying he's got a boner? That's some funny ass shit. And of course instead of owning up to misjudging the guy, she's deflecting and claiming everyone wants her fat ass. This shit's too funny. Originally Posted by Satoshi
She turned you down too then?
Don't know what's the big deal. I've seen Val several times and never had any issues getting an appointment. Then again i always bring a bottle of twelve year whiskey that we drink during our time.
She turned you down too then? Originally Posted by RetiredNinja

Love it!
Don't know what's the big deal. I've seen Val several times and never had any issues getting an appointment. Then again i always bring a bottle of twelve year whiskey that we drink during our time. Originally Posted by easymoney78
That's what I do when spending time with people I really love ...
like during ThanksGiving
Well, I'm taking all the dick I can gets my greedy hands on tonight. I won't turn you down unless you're older than 60, morbidly obese,older than 60 with blonde hair and blue eyes, sport a man bush, call me sweetie (I fucking hate that shit), or you ask me,"you avail" or what the goddamn blue plate special of the day is.
Spicy Tuna. The answer is always spicy tuna.
That's what I do when spending time with people I really love ...
like during ThanksGiving Originally Posted by fun2come

Except I don't bring twelve year old whiskey around my family, they would drink it too fast or add Dr Pepper to it.
  • tzv13
  • 11-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Well, I'm taking all the dick I can gets my greedy hands on tonight. I won't turn you down unless you're older than 60, morbidly obese,older than 60 with blonde hair and blue eyes, sport a man bush, call me sweetie (I fucking hate that shit), or you ask me,"you avail" or what the goddamn blue plate special of the day is. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Well I'm out. You ladies have been talking. All of those things describe me to a T. And here I was going to get you on my AARP plan.
Well, I'm taking all the dick I can gets my greedy hands on tonight. I won't turn you down unless you're older than 60, morbidly obese,older than 60 with blonde hair and blue eyes, sport a man bush, call me sweetie (I fucking hate that shit), or you ask me,"you avail" or what the goddamn blue plate special of the day is. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Sweetie, you talking bout my avatar?
or my usual request PM with pic attached:

Sweetie, you avail?
So what you're saying is that besides being something somewhere between a Spooge Latte, and a Douchegoblin, we can also add Big Ol' Fakkin' Liar to your resume lol!!!???
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Mah name is spellt DOUCHEHURST, not Douchegoblin! Dammitt ta HELL!
I agree with brittany. Some providers are not into dirty talk when handing business or scheduling appts. But thr way they advertise does not mean they like to be approached that way either. Good luck! Originally Posted by Alana kay
all of my ads tell you EXACTLY what mood I'm in in... To avoid problems like this thread... This is a hooker board, ya gotta K.I.S.S.!!!!( KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!!!) if I post an ad saying I want to be manhandled and leave the session with hand prints on my ass, I expect my inbox to be full of colorful responses!(boring responses go unanswered lol)
But if I'm just wanting a relaxing day of fun, I make sure to mention that I'm feeling nicer than usual and am in the mood for something a little softer... Our tastes change just like theirs, but If we don't tell them... How the fuck would they know?!!! Lol they already have SOs they have to mind read emotions with... Getting pussy( that they are paying for!!) shouldn't prove to be just as challenging...
When you tell it like it is, both sides win.
Surprised they even told you no. Most providers who don't want to see someone will just ignore their request.
all of my ads tell you EXACTLY what mood I'm in in... To avoid problems like this thread... This is a hooker board, ya gotta K.I.S.S.!!!!( KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!!!) if I post an ad saying I want to be manhandled and leave the session with hand prints on my ass, I expect my inbox to be full of colorful responses!(boring responses go unanswered lol)
But if I'm just wanting a relaxing day of fun, I make sure to mention that I'm feeling nicer than usual and am in the mood for something a little softer... Our tastes change just like theirs, but If we don't tell them... How the fuck would they know?!!! Lol they already have SOs they have to mind read emotions with... Getting pussy( that they are paying for!!) shouldn't prove to be just as challenging...
When you tell it like it is, both sides win. Originally Posted by Eryn
Will you marry me?
This thread reminded me of when some construction workers whistled at myself and a girlfriend when we were walking around downtown - she was all like - I don't like that - I turned around and yelled back at the guy --- Thank you baby! He got a kick out of that and we both felt good. I told her she needed to lighten up - it's how some guys like to flirt - and I like it!!