Black Man Vs. White Man Carrying AR-15 Legally. Who says racism doesn't exist?

Bad link; was it taken down because it was a bogus photoshop? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sir the link is all over the Internet - if you think it's bogus Whirlaway - why don't you and I take a drive through highland park one day and see which one of us gets harassed. Is that a deal?
Sir the link is all over the Internet - if you think it's bogus Whirlaway - why don't you and I take a drive through highland park one day and see which one of us gets harassed. Is that a deal? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You secretly enjoy being a victim, don't you, God Fearing Christian?
  • DSK
  • 05-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Sir the link is all over the Internet - if you think it's bogus Whirlaway - why don't you and I take a drive through highland park one day and see which one of us gets harassed. Is that a deal? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Skip that and head over to Highland Park Baptist Church on Northwest Highway and ask the preacher man who is right - you or the agenda driven COG?
Skip that and head over to Highland Park Baptist Church on Northwest Highway and ask the preacher man who is right - you or the agenda driven COG? Originally Posted by DSK
What are YOU doing in Highland Park, JSK?
Skip that and head over to Highland Park Baptist Church on Northwest Highway and ask the preacher man who is right - you or the agenda driven COG? Originally Posted by DSK
What are YOU doing in Highland Park, JSK? Taking your wife to her mah jongg game?