1 PM EST: Obama warns Putin, 2 PM EST: Putin invades Crimea

You love to double down on dumb ass wipe. Plus you can't even spell. His reply was to big Tex you simple ass hole. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obviously, I'm implying you and the other faggot are the same, dipshit!!!
As for the spelling, if you could only understand why someone puts a word in quotation marks you might graduate from high school someday.
chicken shit Originally Posted by bigtex
That's all you ever bring to this forum, BigKoTex, and watching you eat it with such relish is always amusing.

is this the beginning of today's repeat? Originally Posted by JCM800
But in fact aren't you repeating yourself, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

Don't pay any attention to JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB. They are both of the opinion the 4 unfortunate American deaths that occurred at Benghazi were more important than the 4000 + unfortunate deaths that occurred in Iraq under their hero Dudya's watch. Originally Posted by bigtex
Cite where Odumbo's approval rating was ever at 92%, BigKoTex.

There you have it folks, IB's identical Twin JD jumps to the defense of his Idiot sibling. We all knew it was just a matter of time.

Maw & Paw Idiot must be beaming with joy! JD & IB are a couple of chips off of the old Idiot block! Originally Posted by bigtex
There you have it folks, that lib-retard -- BigKoTex -- cannot cite where Odumbo's approval rating was ever as high as W's 92%; so, he deflects!
Real military? ....Damn am I the only one that thinks a gay Marine would shove JL's head up his own ass if given 30 seconds alone with our resident sex slave lover? Originally Posted by WTF
If a gay marine came after me I'd shoot his faggoty ass, so fuck you and that continuing criminal enterprise you refer to as your custom homebuilding business.
I have not now, nor did I ever have sex with an unwilling participant in any sense of the word.
I see the Idiot cousin's are jumping to the Idiot Twins defense.
You're such a fraud and you seem to revel in it.

Crimea only became part of Ukraine in 1954 when Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev transferred jurisdiction from Russia, a move that was a mere formality when both Ukraine and Russia were part of the Soviet Union. The Soviet breakup in 1991 meant Crimea landed in an independent Ukraine. Crimea was not part of Ukraine because of any great nationalistic movement, it was because Khrushchev and some other idiots decided to do it. If they had left things along Crimea would still be part of Russia and they would not be having these problems.

Diversity is the great strength of the United States and it is why it's economy is the engine that drives the world. The problems in the Ukraine are because leaders back in the old Soviet Union days decided to cut and paste areas and when it all fell apart the results were nations put together by third parties which leads to problems such as this.

And I agree with COG that it would be more appropriate for the Palestinians to kick the Jews out. This is another example of third parties getting together and forming a nation. Here is a little something I found on the web that should throw you into a rage of name calling.

To better understand the Palestinian bid for membership in the United Nations, it is important to understand the original 1947 UN action on Israel-Palestine.

The common representation of Israel’s birth is that the UN created Israel, that the world was in favor of this move, and that the US governmental establishment supported it. All these assumptions are demonstrably incorrect.

In reality, while the UN General Assembly recommended the creation of a Jewish state in part of Palestine, that recommendation was non-binding and never implemented by the Security Council.

Second, the General Assembly passed that recommendation only after Israel proponents threatened and bribed numerous countries in order to gain a required two-thirds of votes.

Third, the US administration supported the recommendation out of domestic electoral considerations, and took this position over the strenuous objections of the State Department, the CIA, and the Pentagon.

The passage of the General Assembly recommendation sparked increased violence in the region. Over the following months the armed wing of the pro-Israel movement, which had long been preparing for war, perpetrated a series of massacres and expulsions throughout Palestine, implementing a plan to clear the way for a majority-Jewish state.

It was this armed aggression, and the ethnic cleansing of at least three-quarters of a million indigenous Palestinians, that created the Jewish state on land that had been 95 percent non-Jewish prior to Zionist immigration and that even after years of immigration remained 70 percent non-Jewish. And despite the shallow patina of legality its partisans extracted from the General Assembly, Israel was born over the opposition of American experts and of governments around the world, who opposed it on both pragmatic and moral grounds. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I see you are a Muslim propagandist and anti-Semite, so fuck you, faggot!
Actually, it would be more appropriate for the Palestinians to kick the Jews out. But I digress. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You probably also think Europeans should be kicked out of America, too - don't you?
I see the Idiot cousin's are jumping to the Idiot Twins defense. Originally Posted by bigtex
Is that supposed to be cousin 'plural' or cousin 'possessive', BigKoTex the idiot? Or shouldn't that be cousin singular utilizing 'is' as the proper verb, BigKoTex the idiot? Or did you really mean to say "is are", BigKoTex the idiot?
Obviously, I'm implying you and the other faggot are the same, dipshit!!!
As for the spelling, if you could only understand why someone puts a word in quotation marks you might graduate from high school someday. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

No ass hole you can't read keep twisting in the wind faggot.
Is that supposed to be cousin 'plural' or cousin 'possessive', BigKoTex the idiot? Or shouldn't that be cousin singular utilizing 'is' as the proper verb, BigKoTex the idiot? Or did you really mean to say "is are", BigKoTex the idiot? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB and JD are living proof:

Once an Idiot always an Idiot.

Once an Idiot always an Idiot. Originally Posted by bigtex
Confession is always good for your soul, BigKoTex the idiot.
I find it hard for the US to chastise Russia after Afghanistan and Iraq.
I find it hard for the US to chastise Russia after Afghanistan and Iraq. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did the "Cry-MeUns" invade anyone? Were they facilitating terrorists?

Why don't you use some legitimate parallel ... like Mexico? If Russia can invade the Ukraine ... why not?
I find it hard for the US to chastise Russia after Afghanistan and Iraq. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I honestly can't say that this is the stupidest thing you've posted. You've posted stupider but this has to be n the top ten...maybe the top five. Yes, definitely the top five. As someone already posted, did the Ukraine launch terrorist attacks on Russia? Did Ukraine harbor terrorists or train them to attack Russia? Was there ever any intent by the US to occupy and hold Iraq/Afghanistan forever?

No, maybe the top three stupidest things you've ever posted.
I see you are a Muslim propagandist and anti-Semite, so fuck you, faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I liked you better as Uncle Han. Let's see you make no attempt to reply with facts just name calling. Not a surprise.