Ban-A-Palooza 2020 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

never in my life paid for pussy. ;-) There have been past times when I gifted for good conversation...and sometimes my gift was gifted back. So there's that.

Nice effort... you say tomato I say tomaaato Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Poor effort at crawfishing.
Funny how conversation was mentioned in the activities more as an afterthought.
If you actually saw her you paid for pussy, just like every other swinging dick here. Only difference is you're too insecure to admit it.
Either that or you wrote a fake review for PA.
Poor effort at crawfishing.
Funny how conversation was mentioned in the activities more as an afterthought.
If you actually saw her you paid for pussy, just like every other swinging dick here. Only difference is you're too insecure to admit it.
Either that or you wrote a fake review for PA. Originally Posted by boardman
I used to do a lot of things. You still do those things. I've never written a fake review under any handle ;-)
So you paid for pussy. See, it wasn't that painful to admit.
Anyway, I'm glad we got that settled.
never in my life paid for pussy. ;-) There have been past times when I gifted for good conversation...and sometimes my gift was gifted back. So there's that.

Nice effort... you say tomato I say tomaaato Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So this is a FAKE review?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1954164

I think most of us here already knew that.
Sista, not sure if you pay for pussy but guaranteed you pay for the dick. That’s the only reason you are here. To get filled up by shine and px. What their rates?
I used to do a lot of things. You still do those things. I've never written a fake review under any handle ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think sis puddin' just admitted to having multi-handles!
Isnt that worth a bancation?
Heh!
I think sis puddin' just admitted to having multi-handles!
Isnt that worth a bancation? Originally Posted by winn dixie
i caught that also...

Go ahead and ask him what his other handle "was" ....

Epic.....
I used to do a lot of things. You still do those things. I've never written a fake review under any handle ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Woah! Serious stuff. #Woah
Attached Images File Type: jpg angry-kitten-jonathan-ross.jpg (126.3 KB, 69 views)
It's just a Houston thing, we way we are. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Thing? or Thang ?
#ThangForSure
Heh heh heh . . .

#ModTies
#Toodlez
Attached Images File Type: gif source.gif (74.5 KB, 65 views)
That's enough folks.... expect gifts in your inbox.