Would you hit it?

You posted it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you own it! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who's Ekim? Violating board security again, aren't you IBTrannyfucker?

Plus, IBTrannyfucker, we ALL know who's the most celebrated tranny fucker in ECCIE history!

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay in the closet for this thread.

You own it again, IBTRANNYGRUBER!
You people are humorless. Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Humorless? You're a joke. If you saw something like Caitlyn Jenner walking down the street you would think it was a women. That drag queen is so obvious, lol.

Jim
Who's Ekim? Violating board security again, aren't you IBTrannyfucker?

Plus, IBTrannyfucker, we ALL know who's the most celebrated tranny fucker in ECCIE history!

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay in the closet for this thread.

You own it again, IBTRANNYGRUBER!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be your faggoty path in life, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Humorless? You're a joke. If you saw something like Caitlyn Jenner walking down the street you would think it was a women. That drag queen is so obvious, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You can't even follow a simple train of thought. I know it's obvious, that's why I made the joke. It's not funny if it isn't obvious, get it?
You can't even follow a simple train of thought. I know it's obvious, that's why I made the joke. It's not funny if it isn't obvious, get it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Bullshit, It's not obvious to you. You would still think it was a women. Someone would have to point it out to you.

Jim
Bullshit, It's not obvious to you. You would still think it was a women. Someone would have to point it out to you.

You've made that mistake twice now...
You've made that mistake twice now... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Eat shit punk.

Jim
Eat shit punk.

Says the guy who fucked up. Listen, instead of getting mad at me, just don't make the mistake. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I thought you conservatives were all about that shit? Own it and move on.
Says the guy who fucked up. Listen, instead of getting mad at me, just don't make the mistake. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I thought you conservatives were all about that shit? Own it and move on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
this is what he wants

How many self respecting Drag Queens looked at ole Bruce/Caitlyn and thought....."somebody needs to tell that bitch how to dress"
How many self respecting Drag Queens looked at ole Bruce/Caitlyn and thought....."somebody needs to tell that bitch how to dress" Originally Posted by Jackie S
How many drag queens do you know... and why are you an expert on women's dress...