Sec. of Def. Gates Memoir - Hillary and Obama Opposed Iraq Surge for Political Reasons

You must have served as an assistant to the Admiral, right, when he was commanding a platoon of SEAL Recon Ranger electricians responsible for electrical combat operations? So, you could soak up all that strategic and tactical knowledge he absorbed while changing light bulbs on some supply ship....right halfwit? Originally Posted by timpage
You lie a lot Timmie. You really are a democrat.

Have you ever gone to a military funeral?

But, for some reason, JDB thinks that Sarah Palin has something worthwhile to say. She doesn't and never has. Originally Posted by ExNYer
How can you say that about the woman who introduced into the popular lexicon such delightful new words as "refudiate" and "lamestream media" and "mamagrizzly" and "obamination"?

I mean, nothing to say? How many new words have you coined for us lately?
Or a grandchild named after math?
You lie a lot Timmie. You really are a democrat.

Have you ever gone to a military funeral? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So, moving away from the topic now, eh? I wonder why? Because facts that you can't deal with and that don't fit your political narrative are things you want to run away from? Admiral Dunce.
How can you say that about the woman who introduced into the popular lexicon such delightful new words as "refudiate" and "lamestream media" and "mamagrizzly" and "obamination"?

I mean, nothing to say? How many new words have you coined for us lately? Originally Posted by lustylad
This also explains why Bush was so popular with the dimwits.....they like politicians whose limited grasp of the English language mirrors their own.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Piehigh22.jpg (67.4 KB, 27 views)
Answer the question Timmie.
  • CJ7
  • 01-14-2014, 12:53 PM
ask a relevant question
Answer the question Timmie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sorry Admiral, I don't tap dance for you.....not the way it works around here in case you haven't noticed.

But, it just so happens that I know something about military funerals. Did you have a question you needed answered? Fire away.
the dimwits.....they like politicians whose limited grasp of the English language mirrors their own. Originally Posted by timpage
So you think a weak vocabulary (as opposed to a creative one, like Sarah Palin has) is a hallmark of right-wing "dimwits"? Is that why William F. Buckley Jr. (editor of National Review, host of Firing Line) was so popular among conservatives?

I meet libtards all the time who struggle with any word containing more than 2 syllables. Like your buddies here, WTFagboy and CBJ7.

The reason so many of you libtards are so obsessed with Sarah Palin is because you need someone like her to sneer at and look down on in order to cover up your own deep-seated insecurities.
  • CJ7
  • 01-14-2014, 01:49 PM
first, I'm not a liberal

second, my insouciant nature throttles down my vocabulary

third, you are full of shit
This also explains why Bush was so popular with the dimwits.....they like politicians whose limited grasp of the English language mirrors their own. Originally Posted by timpage
The only way to explain why Odumbo is so popular with the lib-retarded dimwits.....is that they like politicians who lie to them all of the time -- it mirrors their own distortions that pass for self-justification.

second, my insouciant nature throttles down my vocabulary Originally Posted by CJ7
Nice try, CBJtard, but you're groping at the wrong word again. I think you mean insolent. Or insipid. Or ineducable.
Nice try, CBJtard, but you're groping at the wrong word again. I think you mean insolent. Or insipid. Or ineducable. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, I think he typed what he meant, you fucking halfwit.

in·sou·ci·ant
inˈso͞osēənt,ˌaNso͞oˈsyäNt/
adjective
adjective: insouciant
  1. 1.
    showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent.
    "an insouciant shrug"
    synonyms: nonchalant, untroubled, unworried, unruffled, unconcerned, indifferent, blasé, heedless, careless; More

Jesus, nothing is quite as embarrassing as trying to show everybody how smart you are and it blows up in your face.....keep it up genius, you're gaining on the Admiral and IBeAnIdiot for the moron of the month.

So you think a weak vocabulary (as opposed to a creative one, like Sarah Palin has) is a hallmark of right-wing "dimwits"? Is that why William F. Buckley Jr. (editor of National Review, host of Firing Line) was so popular among conservatives?

I meet libtards all the time who struggle with any word containing more than 2 syllables. Like your buddies here, WTFagboy and CBJ7.

The reason so many of you libtards are so obsessed with Sarah Palin is because you need someone like her to sneer at and look down on in order to cover up your own deep-seated insecurities. Originally Posted by lustylad
Man, you're stupid. Creative vocabulary? Is that what you call it when you're too dumb to use the correct word?

By the way, you didn't need to identify who William F. Buckley, Jr. was for me there chief....and, by the way, he was the founder of National Review, not just an editor.

Buckley would have sneered at the idea that some lightweight nitwit with the intellect of a Sarah Palin would even be identified with serious conservative thought or policy. William F. Buckley would have laughed out loud. He consistently criticized idiot conservatives like you, Whirly and the Admiral who constantly advance neurotic oversimplifications as factual argument as being damaging to the conservative movement. And, he was right.

What else dumbass?
first, I'm not a liberal

second, my insouciant nature throttles down my vocabulary

third, you are full of shit Originally Posted by CJ7

first, LOL

second, LOL

third, Metamucil is the secret