Conservatives are literally killing us

Anyone going to tell him who Gruber is?
IB cannot be a gruberite. He is not a liberal. Gruberite refers specifically to liberals, not conservatives. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
No, it doesn't. A gruberite is anyone who is easily deceived by politicians.

Anyone going to tell him who Gruber is? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I know who Gruber is, goddamnit. Jesus, you're the most gullible sonofabitch on here. Was he wrong? The average american voter IS stupid. Just look at you fucking mouthreathers we got crawling all over this board. You're deluded into thinking you should be mensa members by other retards who are even dumber than you are. Here's a clue for you; you're fucking stupid. Being smarter than a retard doesn't mean shit. Get a fucking clue you old cum-guzzling queen.

I B a dumbass, so therefore IS a gruberized odumbo minion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, U B a dumbass, and you be a gruberized odumbo minion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

No, it doesn't. A gruberite is anyone who is easily deceived by politicians. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It refers to dim-retards who were "#Grubered" (AKA deceived) by Gruber, Odumbo and Pelosi, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I know who Gruber is, goddamnit. Jesus, you're the most gullible sonofabitch on here. Was he wrong? The average american voter IS stupid. Just look at you fucking mouthreathers we got crawling all over this board. You're deluded into thinking you should be mensa members by other retards who are even dumber than you are. Here's a clue for you; you're fucking stupid. Being smarter than a retard doesn't mean shit. Get a fucking clue, you old cum-guzzling queen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you claimed you are a professional writer, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The way you have your nose in the ass of the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you must be calling the number of farts you hear or the color of his turds.

But you've already admitted you delight in sucking cock, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and everyone here can plainly see that you and the shamman enjoy more than a little tongue action on the Hersey highway, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+2

LOL... The only way the pathetic libtards shammyass and undercunt get their rocks off anymore is by turning every thread into a race to the bottom. What is entertaining is how each time they go there, IB steps up and whips their asses. His insults are a helluva lot funnier and more colorful than their lame, flat and familiar sophomoric school-yard taunts.

+2

LOL... The only way the pathetic libtards shammyass and undercunt get their rocks off anymore is by turning every thread into a race to the bottom. What is entertaining is how each time they go there, IB steps up and whips their asses. His insults are a helluva lot funnier and more colorful than their lame, flat and familiar sophomoric school-yard taunts.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sucking your own dick now, I see.

What insults? Gruberized odumbo minion? That's not funny or colorful. It's stale and old, much like the dried jizz that has no doubt accumulated in your beard from the many bukakke parties you've attended.
What insults? Gruberized odumbo minion? That's not funny or colorful. It's stale and old.... Originally Posted by WombRaider

But you ARE a Gruberized odumbo minion, undercunt. The reason IB repeats it over and over is because he knows that's the way you and sham-imam learned everything you know - mechanically by rote when you were "schooled" in the madrassas.
Like anyone cares about rules in here. I can call anyone whatever I want to. Without context or care about whether it's correct or not. Otherwise, what are we doing?

IB is a dumbass, so therefore he IS a gruberized odumbo minion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Its not a rule really. All you do when you call a conservative a Gruber is demonstrate what a Gruber is. In the most simple terms, you are demonstrating that you yourself are a Gruberite.

Johnathon Gruber stood in front of a bunch of liberal college students - not once, but several times - and quite literally called them idiots to their face. Rather than being shocked, they laughed, because they didn't realize that he was actually talking about them.

So yes, the term "Gruberite" is specific to liberals, not conservatives. So as a liberal yourself, you simply demonstrate the irony of the Gruber label by living up to it.
You have selective amnesia- the last time this country was prosperous was during the Clinton years and guess what we are going to relive them in 2016. If Clinton was so bad- how did he end up with a surplus???? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Sorry to inform you, Clinton never had a surplus. That's been proven time and time again. Even though our economy may not have been in total shambles like it was under Bush and now under Obama Clinton can't boast a surplus.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-837799

Jim
Sorry to inform you, Clinton never had a surplus. That's been proven time and time again. Even though our economy may not have been in total shambles like it was under Bush and now under Obama Clinton can't boast a surplus.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-837799

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, he did. I like how sure you are though.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the...under-clinton/
I think everyone here has Baby Killer's number.
Jonathon Gruber stood in front of a bunch of liberal college students - not once, but several times - and quite literally called them idiots to their face. Rather than being shocked, they laughed, because they didn't realize that he was actually talking about them.

So yes, the term "Gruberite" is specific to liberals, not conservatives. So as a liberal yourself, you simply demonstrate the irony of the Gruber label by living up to it. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
+1

Here are a few letters published by the WSJ last November. Undercunt needs to read them so he can better understand why he is the Grubered One. If the shoe fits, wear it!

Who is stupid . . . the people of the country or the legislators who voted for the ACA?

Having seen the tapes of Prof. Gruber’s comments regarding the complex wording of the ACA, one has to ask who he was intent on fooling. He says it was the American voters. But the people he really fooled were the Democrats who voted for the bill. They likely never read it, their trusted staffs never read it and, as former speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it.” Now she says that she never heard of Jonathan Gruber.

So how do the Democrats who voted for the bill feel? Stupid? At the very least they must feel duped by their own leadership.

Bob Ernest
Savannah. Ga.

It wasn’t the people who were persuaded by the “lack of transparency.” Rather, it was those key congressional Democrats who submitted their necessary votes at the 11th hour that were fooled by Mr. Gruber’s tactics. We should cite the naivete of the American Democrat instead: They passed it; maybe now they know what’s in it.

John J. Cavaliere, III
Tallahassee, Fla.

Just as Robert Bork’s name became a verb (borked), so should Jonathan Gruber’s name become a verb meaning “lied”—“I grubered”; “He told a gruber”; “Don’t gruber to me”; “Thou shalt not gruber.” In fact, “Gruber is a gruber.”

Richard Eggers
Niwot, Colo.

Its not a rule really. All you do when you call a conservative a Gruber is demonstrate what a Gruber is. In the most simple terms, you are demonstrating that you yourself are a Gruberite.

Johnathon Gruber stood in front of a bunch of liberal college students - not once, but several times - and quite literally called them idiots to their face. Rather than being shocked, they laughed, because they didn't realize that he was actually talking about them.

So yes, the term "Gruberite" is specific to liberals, not conservatives. So as a liberal yourself, you simply demonstrate the irony of the Gruber label by living up to it. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
If you knew anything, you'd know that all you saw was the sausage being made. If you think 2014 was the first time we ever found out sometime said things like that, you're more naive than a gruberite.
+1

Here are a few letters published by the WSJ last November. Undercunt needs to read them so he can better understand why he is the Grubered One. If the shoe fits, wear it!

Who is stupid . . . the people of the country or the legislators who voted for the ACA?

Having seen the tapes of Prof. Gruber’s comments regarding the complex wording of the ACA, one has to ask who he was intent on fooling. He says it was the American voters. But the people he really fooled were the Democrats who voted for the bill. They likely never read it, their trusted staffs never read it and, as former speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it.” Now she says that she never heard of Jonathan Gruber.

So how do the Democrats who voted for the bill feel? Stupid? At the very least they must feel duped by their own leadership.

Bob Ernest
Savannah. Ga.

It wasn’t the people who were persuaded by the “lack of transparency.” Rather, it was those key congressional Democrats who submitted their necessary votes at the 11th hour that were fooled by Mr. Gruber’s tactics. We should cite the naivete of the American Democrat instead: They passed it; maybe now they know what’s in it.

John J. Cavaliere, III
Tallahassee, Fla.

Just as Robert Bork’s name became a verb (borked), so should Jonathan Gruber’s name become a verb meaning “lied”—“I grubered”; “He told a gruber”; “Don’t gruber to me”; “Thou shalt not gruber.” In fact, “Gruber is a gruber.”

Richard Eggers
Niwot, Colo.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Newsflash. I've read them. I don't give a shit. I couldn't care less. You act as if no one ever said it before he did. By and large, Americans are ignorant. I mean, look at you.
Yeah, he did. I like how sure you are though.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the...under-clinton/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
All you're doing is buying into a big lie. Besides how does a criminal and liar leave behind a surplus.

Jim