IOP... Is every girl full of shit?

• !VI!
  • 10-25-2015, 06:58 AM
No, not unless I was attracted to her. I can't fuck what I'm not attracted too. For ladies you can just lube up but for us we have to be hard. $$ won't make me hard and isn't a motivator. I spend $$ to fuck chicks I'm attracted to. Plus I'm very risk averse so there's no way in hell I would risk getting poped and having a record that would fuck up my ability to make a good living. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

.... I don't believe this, you seem to aim for cheaper, I dint think you care about how attractive they are as likely long as you can bust for --
Just because I wouldn't have sex with a perfect stranger for free .... ( honestly, I have..but that is another story) Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Damn missed out on a dream of mine!! Meeting Reese at a bar and having her pick me up!

In fact, the opposite is true. I love sex and I love getting paid to do what I love. It is a win win for the both of us

.but there are some who genuinely like people and love intimacy on top of that. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'll vouch for that! For some reason I'm hankering for a steak at Bobs Chop house in the Omni at Ft Worth. ;-)
  • !VI!
  • 10-25-2015, 09:18 AM
I don't believe anyone is all full if shit... Honestly as a provider I open my mind body and heart to anyone I let into my doors, unless you are a dick then it's just plan wet sex... But if you are at least decent as a human I give you a but of my heart with each encounter.

On that note there is a reason you are choosing her. There is some attraction to her. Which means some type of passion will arise ... Ijs it's a duet
IOP or not, the reason I got into the hobby was because exploring a woman has always been an escape from reality for me. At some point I realized that this was by far the cheapest way to do so. Make a fantasy for me, for reality is sometimes too much to handle. If we both catch a nut in the process, then great. Just make me forget the world outside of your door (or your pussy) for a few minutes.