Man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning stolen LGBT flag outside of a strip club

• WTF
  • 12-27-2019, 06:10 AM
You shouldn't call one of your fellow Mexicans a dumbass! Originally Posted by friendly fred
He is Mexican?

His wife must have been a stripper and left him for another woman!

Those Mexicans can't stand it when their women leave'em!
He is Mexican?

His wife must have been a stripper and left him for another woman!

Those Mexicans can't stand it when their women leave'em! Originally Posted by WTF
I've had girlfriends leave me for a woman. I just asked to join the party - I love Lesbians.

Chica Lesbians are mi favoritos!
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2019, 03:17 PM
I've had girlfriends leave me for a woman. I just asked to join the party - I love Lesbians.

Chica Lesbians are mi favoritos! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well don't be a dumbass and steal a rainbow flag and burn it in front of her place of employment , threatening to burn the whole place down.

I'm starting to think this retard got off light...
So burn a homo flag, you go to jail.

Burn the Starts and Stripes, the lefts wants to give you a medal!?!?
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2019, 10:52 PM
So burn a homo flag, you go to jail.

Burn the Starts and Stripes, the lefts wants to give you a medal!?!? Originally Posted by Muscleup
You can burn both if they're yours...but this guy stole one to burn.

Try and get your facts straight
I think there should be a flag for everyone in the LGBQT constellation - why shouldn't lesbians have a different flag? All creeds should get a flag - who would want one and for what?

I wish fat hookers had a distinctive flag and would put it in their advertisements - so fat hating whoremongers like myself could steer clear.
Did yous say “steer” clears?

Was that a plays on words? Verry clever!
Did yous say “steer” clears?

Was that a plays on words? Verry clever! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It was not a play on words.
Good heavens...they must have really clutched their pearls after hearing something so scandalous as this fool's actions- a hate crime? In today's world? Never mind music where every other word is niqqa this, niqqa that, and all of that keeping it real non-hateful murder, drug dealing, property crimes going on in our inner cities. This must be exterminated, purged from our thoughts: down with "hate".
DPST= everything other then there opinions are Hatred , just a means of control