What are the odds that they knew where Foley was before he was murdered.

Was this the same intelligence community that said there were WMD's in Iraq.
I thought Obama would have at least fixed that problem. Originally Posted by boardman
Obama couldn't fix a leaky faucet less something to this magnitude.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Not that particular money in that way, but their families more than get it back in other government benefits. By the way, if you know someone is using fake Social Security numbers and you fail to report it, you should look up "misprision of a felony".

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are the one claiming I am doing it you dumb fuck. Turn me in or you are the one breaking the law. God damn you are one ignorant mofo.
Turn in a SHMB persona?
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Turn in a SHMB persona? Originally Posted by boardman
Exactly....
You are the one claiming I am doing it you dumb fuck. Turn me in or you are the one breaking the law. God damn you are one ignorant mofo. Originally Posted by WTF
Being called ignorant by a total fool like you is kinda depressing - I need a drink!!!
Dear alike...

He was in a locker at Dallas Love Field, with your satchel full of cash stolen from the Dallas Holocaust Museum.

How can you live with yourself?

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Oops!
Obama couldn't fix a leaky faucet less something to this magnitude.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He can't even fix his golf swing and he devotes a lot of effort to that!!

(Can you imagine the nagging he gets from Michelle?)
Can you imagine the nagging he gets from Michelle? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Start looking for an intern scandal, next.

Hopefully, not Monica in a red dress. Bill will be pissed!
Start looking for an intern scandal, next.

Hopefully, not Monica in a red dress. Bill will be pissed! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What if the intern is a guy?
The left would worship him even more for being gay!!!
with your bare fist?