Trump Demands Apology From The Hildabeast.......

Just like it wasn't you who wished liberals would just kill themselves. Or were you just cutting and pasti from JL's archived posts, Uncle Han? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Killing yourself is your own choice. We just don't want you to take us down with you... Schlong Rider

• DSK
  • 12-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Just like it wasn't you who wished liberals would just kill themselves. Or were you just cutting and pasti from JL's archived posts, Uncle Han? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not Uncle Han so Don't Be Daft!
I'm not Uncle Han so Don't Be Daft! Originally Posted by DSK

JL, what did you say?

Please speak a little louder. We can't hear you!
LONG LIVE MARSHALL! fuckers

Killing yourself is your own choice. We just don't want you to take us down with you... Schlong Rider

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What could possibly make you think that I would ever be found anywhere remotely in your vicinity, SLOBBRIN.

Besides, you're anti-choice, aren't you?

These are the same folks who told us that we need to empathize with terrorists, because they are all economically downtrodden. These are the folks that try to draw a bizarre and ludicrous connection between global warming and terrorism.

Democrats come up with endless excuses to explain terrorism because God forbid they simply admit the truth that is sitting on their face and wiggling - Muslims commit acts terror because its what they DO. Just like a snake bites you because that is what it is programmed to do. That is its nature. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
That's exactly right, it's what they do. Ask a Liberal who's the most evil the Cat for killing the Rat or The Rat for stealing from the Cat. They'll jump through hoops trying to explain that. When it's simply in both their nature "It's What They Do".

Jim
They'll jump through hoops ..... Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hillarious can't jump .... physically or mentally. Excessive fat....on her ass and between her ears.