Trumps approval rises while the Democrat Convention tanks!

I know it may seem like wishful thinking or just "hoping".And it may be.

But I think there is an undercurrent to some of this unrest that is directed at Trump. Rightly or wrongly so. I think these guys are angry and they are acting out badly. It may be voiced as concerns with LE and economic inequality , but I think there is an aspect of it being directed unsaid towards Trump. I certainly don't condone it. But that is one reason I think things will chill some. I think with Trump out , they will feel like they have a better chance with a new administration to have their views heard.
Anyone who votes for a dementia infested dummy is also suffering from the same. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So...yo're not gonna vote for trump??
Trump crisscrosses the country putting people's lives at risk, because Trump only cares about Trump nothing else. He is a desperate man with a fragile ego. He knows he is losing badly right now.

He has mishandled this pandemic from the get go and it shows. He makes a fool out of himself every time he faces a truthful media.

Biden will wipe the floor with him on Nov 3rd. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You are correct, sir. Can't disagree with any of your post I quoted above. Trump is done.
Biden will do something "for the country".

Just decompressing things and chilling things down would be a great service to the country.He certainly won't pursue policies the Right love,but he won't over-aggressively pursue Left leaning ones either.

Like Coke Stevenson put it once ; "I'm not going to give you the Dome of the Capital,but I won't give it to the other side either."

Karl Rove gave an interesting analysis a few nights ago ; He said this race is going to tighten up over the next few weeks. And the candidates will be vying for 10-12 % of votes in the middle.

He said for Trump to win he must garner more of those 10-12 % votes than Biden would need to cause Biden will probably have a slight lead.

Rove said Trump must have clear consistent messaging. Stay on message point. Which Trump can sometimes have a hard time doing.

Plus be President the whole time. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
He'll fuck it up with ridiculous bullshit.

But I think there is an undercurrent to some of this unrest that is directed at Trump. Rightly or wrongly so. I think these guys are angry and they are acting out badly. It may be voiced as concerns with LE and economic inequality , but I think there is an aspect of it being directed unsaid towards Trump. I certainly don't condone it. But that is one reason I think things will chill some. I think with Trump out , they will feel like they have a better chance with a new administration to have their views heard. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Biden doesn't give a shit about anyone's views. If anyone voices theirs views on Biden he'll just call ya Fat or challenge you to a push up contest, lol. The guy is a total joke.
Just decompressing things and chilling things down would be a great service to the country.He certainly won't pursue policies the Right love,but he won't over-aggressively pursue Left leaning ones either.
Maybe 35 years ago this could have some basis in truth. At current, the man is an empty vessel incapable of making decisions who should be playing shuffleboard in Boca. I’ve no clue who would be running the country on the off chance he gets elected, but it sure in hell won’t be him
If not for the jokes, then at least for the incredible rack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5QN6nIvds

Please . . .

. . . like and share.
Yeah, Trumps approval numbers are rising while the Dems Convention ratings tank. Why is that? Their whole convention is about trashing Trump and how bad the country is. Meanwhile, Trump is criss crossing the country taking his message directly to the people. Can you imagine how confused Creepy Joe would be if he tried it?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_aug19

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Hey BoyBambi.....looks like you’re mother is showing off her real assets Attachment 873209
Hey BoyBambi.....looks like you’re mother is showing off her real assets Attachment 873209 Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Yeah, and Biden was there to hug her!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...e377_blog.html

TurdLeeJackson!!!!
The biker chick looks better than horseface aoc and hasnt had the amount of cum wads on her like kamilla the whore

But I think there is an undercurrent to some of this unrest that is directed at Trump. Rightly or wrongly so. I think these guys are angry and they are acting out badly. It may be voiced as concerns with LE and economic inequality , but I think there is an aspect of it being directed unsaid towards Trump. I certainly don't condone it. But that is one reason I think things will chill some. I think with Trump out , they will feel like they have a better chance with a new administration to have their views heard. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
They are obviously directed at T R U M P. They chant "Fuck Donald Trump" and tried to infiltrate the White House. The "movement" is basically an anti-T R U M P campaign consisting mostly of children and retarded criminals. Why sympathize with those people? They will just try to destroy more shit. I doubt things will magically get better with Biden. I imagine things will get worse.
Hey BoyBambi.....looks like you’re mother is showing off her real assets Attachment 873209 Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
I must admit that is a bit extreme, but I bet Biden won't get that kind of support, lol.
They are obviously directed at T R U M P. They chant "Fuck Donald Trump" and tried to infiltrate the White House. The "movement" is basically an anti-T R U M P campaign consisting mostly of children and retarded criminals. Why sympathize with those people? They will just try to destroy more shit. I doubt things will magically get better with Biden. I imagine things will get worse. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Obviously directed at Trump? I watch a lot of Fox news and I have never heard even once "Fuck Donald Trump". What I hear constantly, is fuck the police. I'm not sure they even care that Trump is in the White House because their obvious fight, is with the police.

Tried to infiltrate the White House? What news are you watching? I mean sure there was that one incident when people were asked to clear out the square so that the President could get to a building to give a speech and they hung around the White House for a few days but "infiltrate the White House"?

85 days of riots in Portland has nothing to do with the White House.

Taking over a few blocks in Seattle had nothing to do with the White House.

Riots and looting in Atlanta and Minneapolis and Chicago have nothing to do with trying to infiltrate the White House. These are the stories on the nightly news. I haven't seen anybody reported around the White has in weeks not since they tried and failed to pull down that statue in Jackson square.

No the "movement" is a combination of BLM protests and Antifa's anarchists tirades.

But I do agree that things will get worse because nobody, not Joe Biden or Commala Harris are going to tell them to stop because they haven't got the reparations they demand yet and unless the Democrats get 60 seats in the Senate, they never will get reparations unless of course the Democrats do win the Senate and change the rules needing only 51 votes to pass new legislation, then all bets are off.
So many incorrect statements.

First, I do agree with you that Biden and other top Democrats should be putting more focus on the unrest in certain cities. Biden has made it clear that he does NOT support defunding the police.

What politician on the left has come out against this leftwing criminal syndicate bent on death and destruction against a civilized society...THIS IS YOUR BUNCH OF RADICAL THUGS!!

Harris is considered to be liberal on social issues, conservative on fiscal issues. If voters think she is too liberal then they will vote for Trump if they focus on the VP rather than the POTUS position.Wasn't it...you that gleefully started the post that she was a good choice..if that choice didn't really matter why start the post then...hmmm
You're WRONG again SPEED...THIS FROM NEWSWEEK!!
NEWSWEEK
"Kamala Harris More Liberal Than Bernie Sanders, Senate Record Analysis Shows" GOOGLE IT!!

Harris never said she believed Tara Reade who accused Biden of rape. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5607487002/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This is from the HuffPuff...a liberal source!!
Google "Kamala Harris BELIEVES the Biden accuser"...there are dozens of articles that confirm just that. Nice spin and deflection as always SPEED...you do a LOT of deflecting SPEED. This twofaced bitch accepted his offer to be his running mate after what SHE SAID SHE BELIEVES HIS ACCUSERS??? That bitch has strong moral convictions wouldn't you say SPEED

POLITICS 04/03/2019 03:24 pm ET Updated Apr 04, 2019
Kamala Harris On Joe Biden Accusers: ‘I BELIEVE THEM
The presidential hopeful weighed in on the recent allegations of inappropriate touching against the former vice president.
headshot
By Alanna Vagianos

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said she believes the women who have come forward alleging that former Vice President Joe Biden touched them without their consent.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris told reporters at a presidential campaign stop in Nevada on Tuesday.

Biden, who is expected to announce a 2020 presidential bid soon, has been accused of inappropriately touching or kissing four women. All of them said his behavior was inappropriate and made them uncomfortable.

Asked whether Biden should still run for president, Harris responded that it was up to him. “He’s going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn’t tell him what to do,” she said.

Fellow presidential candidate former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) chimed in on the allegations against Biden during a press conference with reporters on Wednesday morning.

“I think we need to listen to those who are raising their stories, who have the courage to come forward to share their experience,” O’Rourke told reporters in New York.

Biden addressed the accusations in a video posted to Twitter on Wednesday afternoon.

“I shake hands, I hug people, I grab men and women by the shoulders and say you can do this. Whether they’re women, men, young, old, it’s the way I’ve always been. It’s the way I’ve tried to show I care about them and listen,” he said.

“I hear what they’re saying. I understand it,” he continued. “And I’ll be much more mindful. That’s my responsibility. That’s my responsibility, and I’ll meet it.”

The former vice president initially responded to the allegations in a statement published over the weekend.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately,” he said. “If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.”

YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN SPEED!!

RELATED COVERAGE
2 More Women Accuse Joe Biden Of ‘Uncomfortable’ Touching
Joe Biden Accuser Lucy Flores Says She Would Still Vote For Him Over Trump
Lucy Flores Still Wants An Apology From Joe Biden
Biden Says He’s ‘Never’ Acted Inappropriately After Unwanted Kiss Allegation

Their views are no police, no courts, no prisons and no border controls. Do you think Biden is going to give them that? If not, why would they chill? They want White people removed from their homes and their jobs. Do you think Biden is going to give them that?

I take it you do not watch much Fox news so you really don't see what I'm seeing which is why it doesn't look as bad to you perhaps.

What does "every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground" have to do with Trump"? What does "dead cops, when do we want it, now" have to do with Trump?

Check this out. A bunch of BLM walking through what I suppose is a predominately White neighborhood in Washington DC yelling "wake the fuck up" and telling them, the White people to give up their homes? Seen that before? Is that a "view" they want heard and what has that got to do with Donald Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-aYT9f9kXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBg5T7KkoZU

Or how about this "view".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJO1AnGPmP4