BBW providers

if you not 100 pound's wet they will pass on you or make fun of you !
I got them curves .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Why yes you do, and if our paths ever cross I am going to touch, lick, kiss, squeeze, and well you know every part of you. lol
One of these days would love to hit up one of these fine DFW ladies!
Yummy all these BBW Lovers!

• btxps
  • 10-19-2016, 08:26 PM
I only play with and make love with BBWs.
But I am in Houston Originally Posted by chloelc
You aren't part of that equation because you are a redhead.
Youve seen the wrong ones then WW.
Dont give up on the rest Houston BBWs just yet Originally Posted by RoxyG
See, another redhead.
Jade Rose is my ATF in Austin Texas.
OMG really? Well give me a weeks heads up so I can refrain and take my vitamins. I'll want to be my best me for you as I'm very sure that your PLEASURE will also be my pleasure. Hoping for that road trip.
Thanks for reading my post and really that is what really does it for me that feeling down deep where you feel that light pain when you move and it reminds you that you're still empty BUT want MORE! ADDICTED to the curves. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
I keep forgetting about this thread.
Houston could become a reality in January or February....perfect time when it's freezing up here in D.C. to my bring BBW brown sugar south lol .
Great intel.
I keep forgetting about this thread.
Houston could become a reality in January or February....perfect time when it's freezing up here in D.C. to my bring BBW brown sugar south lol . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
One can only hope. Just said on the weather forecast that we're supposed to have a warmer and drier winter than usual. Hopefully this will encourage you to cum down south and assure that it not too dry.

I really need to be pushed to the edge over and over and drained until nothing comes out so it hurts down deep for a few days
Honestly, this thread is exactly what I've been needing. I ducked out for a bit because I just haven't felt sexy. Thank you for showing the love! Redhead bbw in KC, btw.
I only play with and make love with BBWs. Originally Posted by btxps
No one wants a steak with all bone. All states BBW professionals
< The Type That's Going To Suck You Dry Then Eat Some Lunch With You
One can only hope. Just said on the weather forecast that we're supposed to have a warmer and drier winter than usual. Hopefully this will encourage you to cum down south and assure that it not too dry.

I really need to be pushed to the edge over and over and drained until nothing comes out so it hurts down deep for a few days Originally Posted by Dynalow96
No worries i'macummin lol. I love to fly south when it gets nipply up north.
  • Zena
  • 11-03-2016, 08:13 AM
I love this thread. Some BBW PROVIDERS AE SO SO SO SEXY !
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm... and such Nymphos.