Trump Caught on Hot Mic Calling Himself A Bitch and saying He 'Grabs Women by the P*ssy’

How many GOP elected officials are going to jump ship in the next 24 hours?

The righteous anger of the right is being brought to bear on Drumpf, the afterbirth of the Tea Party.

Now the GOP needs to find a way to justify it allowing the inmates to take over the asylum. Drumpf is simply the pus...the sore's been festering for years. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
2 GOP officials from UTAH are withdrawing their support - Preibus said the remarks were disgusting and Ryan told Trump not to show up in Wisconsin tonight - boy this sink is shipping fast - I warned you guys Trump was lower than shit and was an embarrassment to the GOP.
I'm not going to defend Trump's comments. They were reprehensible, and completely beneath a person running for POTUS. It makes it much harder for me to vote for him. I don't talk that way, and I don't like people that talk about women as objects or conquests. I don't even like the way some of you treat providers on here. I like my providers. They are people. They deserve respect. Like the women that Donald and Bill have groped, they are entitled to control who will touch them, and when and where. This pisses me off. I'm seriously considering voting third party. Trump may well have just fucked us all over.

That being said, no one who supports Hillary has any credibility criticizing Trump. Bill was just as bad, if not worse, and instead of standing up for women and respecting them, Hillary covered up for Bill, and even enabled him by attacking his victims. She is an amoral, lying, diseased POS.

If you attack Trump over this, and support Hillary, you are a world class hypocrite, and a complete partisan hack. AND AN ASSHOLE!
It's fuckin funny hearing hookers and adulterers (some) hack on Trump. I guarantee all these congress fucks have talked like this at one time or another.
Funny how all of the left-wing media assholes who profess to be oh so offended and revolted by this are smiling and smirking and gloating as they talk about it on CNN and MSNBC.

They don't look very shocked or disgusted to me. Instead, they look ecstatic and delighted! They're thinking "Whoopie, thanks Donald!"
I can see the Drumphies are out in force. I bet you are all hanging on the next Julian Assange press release for salvation. Not going to happen. Maybe Hillary Hired some green men from Mars to find this video. Epic Drumph.
Carl von Clausewitz once said
Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination. ... War is the continuation of politics by other means. ... War is not merely a political act but a real political instrument, a continuation of political intercourse, a carrying out of the same by other means.
Basically war and politics are one in the same. And all is fare. Touché to the Washington Post. And I believe this was the same newspaper that brought down Nixon. Just repeat after me, Congratualtions Madam President. Really Drumphies, it's not that difficult.
I can see the Drumphies are out in force. I bet you are all hanging on the next Julian Assange press release for salvation. Not going to happen. Maybe Hillary Hired some green men from Mars to find this video. Epic Drumph.
Carl von Clausewitz once said
Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination. ... War is the continuation of politics by other means. ... War is not merely a political act but a real political instrument, a continuation of political intercourse, a carrying out of the same by other means.
Basically war and politics are one in the same. And all is fare. Touché to the Washington Post. And I believe this was the same newspaper that brought down Nixon. Just repeat after me, Congratualtions Madam President. Really Drumphies, it's not that difficult. Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
Like I said, we're fucked.
Most of these anti-Trump posts are "interesting" on a hooker board.

If I had the time or concern I'd check some of their reviews ....

... at least those who like females.
Waiting on answer Sistrunk. It cheating on your wife better than President Trump liking pussy 10 years ago? Originally Posted by canuckeight

when I get a wife and kids I'll let you know Ok Mr. Cuck but for now let's just grab em by the pussy
Most of these anti-Trump posts are "interesting" on a hooker board.

If I had the time or concern I'd check some of their reviews ....

... at least those who like females. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or those who have no reviews of women.
Hopefully this fucking guy is finished with the women voters. Theres' no denying this one as its' on Audio and Video. Thanks again to the Washington Post

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump...m-by-the-pssy/ Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I don't hear anyone denying it Lubed. Trump acknowledged it, apologized, and we move on. Trump did not shake his finger at us and say "I did not have sex with that women, Nancy O'Dell" and he did not force anyone to lie for him. Trump's wife and family is not out to destroy the career of the woman mentioned in the tape. Refreshng change the honest of this man over the Clintons.

As for the comments, this is a hooker site dumb ass. You don't think everyone here hasn't made the same comments about women? You are truly an idiot apart from the rest.
was and probably is trump a rounder?- hell yeah

did his wealth and the circles in which he ran give him some feeling of privilege- yeah

but the fake umbrage and shock and feigned assault on her innocence by Clinton - who herself ate more kitty than bill - well this is politics

does it help trump with women at all- no

but rationality and reflection and somber analysis would list all of hellary's baggage, beside trump's, and know her's is the greater threat to the republic by far

and its not just what is commonly considered to be baggage, but to me its her policy positions and what she will do in office
Bottom line ladies if you meet Trump shake his hand, but hold on to your pussy with the other.
I am still not gonna vote for Bill Clinton!

But Drumpf's hollow apology last night only amplifies what a lying hypocrite he is.

He said his words on that "decade old" video does not reflect who he is. No... the words on his tweet war with Alicia Machado do. And that's a week old.

At least he is now running against Bill Clinton.

Unfortunately the other Clinton -- Hillary - is gonna kick his ass and end this embarrassing chapter in our history.

Fuck Drumpf.
  • R.M.
  • 10-08-2016, 08:57 AM
How can you pussy's bitch. Bill Clinton has been a pig dated back to day one. Self edit. He has done more than grabbed some pussy. Wasn't there something he did to a woman in a hotel room where her lip was busted?
It's fuckin funny hearing hookers and adulterers (some) hack on Trump. I guarantee all these congress fucks have talked like this at one time or another. Originally Posted by royamcr
But they are not running for office you dumb piece of shit. Here was a quote from Trump:“Nobody respects women more than I do. Nobody takes care of women, and they take care of me …

JUST GRAB THEM IN THE PUSSY!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!