Portland burning

What was that rat dem idiots were up in arms about a while back? Kangaroo Rat, maybe? Then some fish that was more important than water for farmers? California is really out there. Such a beautiful place but inhabited by freaks. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The people have a lot in common with the Agriculture, Fruits and Nuts, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 09-14-2020, 03:16 PM
Instead of welfare - let kalifornians on federal aid go pick cotton in the fields.

a few might learn the lesson of education and honest work instead of parasitically living on taxpayer money.
Instead of welfare - let kalifornians on federal aid go pick cotton in the fields.

a few might learn the lesson of education and honest work instead of parasitically living on taxpayer money. Originally Posted by oeb11
Great person yous are Ramboebsy.

Yous better load up on armor, bullets and midol, eh!

a few might learn the lesson of education and honest work instead of parasitically living on taxpayer money. Originally Posted by oeb11
Theyse too buzey lootin and settin fires
meanwhile in Portland .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Oh, I think he found his purpose in life as a Joe Biden supporter. Well... that and bottom dawg in jail.
I forgot this one from last month.
Careless handling of a cocktail by protesters.

So the guy actually bbq'd.
...Yet with that said, I will note that my college roommate there in Milwaukie Oregon is sitting in his house waiting for an evacuation order . . .with his car and a trailer packed with what seems to matter.

That sounds potentially grim to me. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Ask him if would want a link to info that identifies where some of these fire starters live. That info is posted in the local police blotters. I know that I would want to know if someone was the cause of my home being burned to the ground.
Ask him if would want a link to info that identifies where some of these fire starters live. That info is posted in the local police blotters. I know that I would want to know if someone was the cause of my home being burned to the ground. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Send Ramboebsy. He’s already locked and loaded, eh!

Callous schadenfreude boys. Shame on yous.
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 08:25 AM
Get some professional help YR

Life can be much better with therapy.
Send Ramboebsy. He’s already locked and loaded, eh!

Callous schadenfreude boys. Shame on yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I would use the word "schadenfreude" along with "callous" to describe the joy the thugs in Compton demonstrated when the deputies were shot the other day at the MLK Transit Station, forever besmirching MLK's legacy.

Watching an arsonist get busted and pay for their sins is more like karma.
Get some professional help YR

Life can be much better with therapy. Originally Posted by oeb11
I have advised him to do that many times but he has to admit he needs help first.....he has no friends to intervene for him....
Portland is still NOT on fire
Theyse too buzey lootin and settin fires Originally Posted by winn dixie
You can apply to PUA and LWA right now and get 500 dollars per week, even without employment verification.
I forgot this one from last month.
Careless handling of a cocktail by protesters.

So the guy actually bbq'd. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

UBoob pilled the video of that. but screen shots are forever on the internet

BAHHAHHAAAAA