EBONY or EBONY MIXED LOVERS is it just me. . .

I'm probably answering my own question, but I always wonder when they have an NBA policy does that apply if you are half or a fourth black??
I'm probably answering my own question, but I always wonder when they have an NBA policy does that apply if you are half or a fourth black?? Originally Posted by moebeedick
yup.. Octaroon is the standard..
sounds like you never had any to go back to.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks guy
Any woman can be thick and I think that nearly all women are beautiful. That said, being a black man I've never been with a black woman. And not even talking about being when her in bed, but never dated, kissed, etc...

The reason why? Just never happened. I do find black women, hell women attractive no matter what her skin looks like. I've considered perhaps making it happen with a provider though I'm unsure how I would feel about that. Probably no different.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter to me. As long as she agree that sex is a two person sport then about 90% of my needs are already fulfilled.
Any woman can be thick and I think that nearly all women are beautiful. That said, being a black man I've never been with a black woman. And not even talking about being when her in bed, but never dated, kissed, etc...

The reason why? Just never happened. I do find black women, hell women attractive no matter what her skin looks like. I've considered perhaps making it happen with a provider though I'm unsure how I would feel about that. Probably no different.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter to me. As long as she agree that sex is a two person sport then about 90% of my needs are already fulfilled. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
how many women total have you been with? your situation is interesting, I bet the Dr. Phil show would fly you to L.A., room and board, to hear your tale..
Most people are racist in some way. It's called implicit bias and can be tested. If you see nothing but images of thugs and bad characters who are black, your brain has a very difficult time seeing black guy as a businessman in a suit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit-association_test
I'm probably answering my own question, but I always wonder when they have an NBA policy does that apply if you are half or a fourth black?? Originally Posted by moebeedick
If you look black chances are you're black. But what do I know...I only beg on my knees for the white man.
If you look black chances are you're black. But what do I know...I only beg on my knees for the white man. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well, I never said I "looked" black. I said what if you are half or a fourth black. Does Vin Diesel count as black? Shemar Moore? Fall Out Boy's drummer Peter Wentz? The Rock? Slash? Gabrielle Reece? Adriana Lima? Kris Humprhies? Derek Jeter?
how many women total have you been with? your situation is interesting, I bet the Dr. Phil show would fly you to L.A., room and board, to hear your tale.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

In or sans hobby?

Either case, ixnay on the Dr. Phil show. lol. Not really a situation just my life experience so far.
In or sans hobby?

Either case, ixnay on the Dr. Phil show. lol. Not really a situation just my life experience so far. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
both.. how about Ellen, then? she probably would like to chat with a black guy who has only been with non-black women.. she has something in common with you
Well, I never said I "looked" black. I said what if you are half or a fourth black. Does Vin Diesel count as black? Shemar Moore? Fall Out Boy's drummer Peter Wentz? The Rock? Slash? Gabrielle Reece? Adriana Lima? Kris Humprhies? Derek Jeter? Originally Posted by moebeedick
I find none of them attractive actually...Pete Wentz maybe if he gives up the blonde hair.
I find none of them attractive actually...Pete Wentz maybe if he gives up the blonde hair. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
all I know is the day you set foot back in Dallas, Texas, is the day we put the JFK assassination fully behind us..
This is not for the tender hearted, but i have to ask. Is it just me or do i often see men skip over the most thickest or beautiful ethnic women, to be comfortable with someone of their race that doesn't compare? Its obvious who is the majority on the website. Ladies, do you feel comfortable playing outside of your comfort zone? And Gents, is variety intriguing, or you rather play it safe? Any bad experiences that convinced you to stick to your guns? Please give insight but also clean and honest. Originally Posted by SunniD
SNL - absolutely loves....and I mean L-O-V-E's a tall, thick/curvy ebony girl...I wish there were more around....

Big props to some of my curvy ebony girls:

Adrienne Baptiste
sensualsanaa
Celeste Carter
Ebony Jasmine Love
I like the variety in men. But when i travel im very skeptical about my clients Originally Posted by SunniD
Not to get off topic, but I just want to say that's a very sexy video you have on your signature. Thanks babe!!

SNL - absolutely loves....and I mean L-O-V-E's a tall, thick/curvy ebony girl...I wish there were more around....

Big props to some of my curvy ebony girls:

Adrienne Baptiste
sensualsanaa
Celeste Carter
Ebony Jasmine Love Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL, my delicious Italian link of sausage. ❤️

On a side note, SunniD is hot! I'm getting all lezzy over here.