Are The Germans Having Second Thoughts About Refugees??

who is the chimp of ECC? .

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Glad you asked banana boy, YOU ARE!!
Glad you asked banana boy, YOU ARE!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you are. and you posted it. idiot.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=790236&highli ght=chimp&page=3#34

stick that post up yer chimp ass idiot.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far left.

yep. you are the CHIMP.
you are. and you posted it. idiot.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=790236&highli ght=chimp&page=3#34

stick that post up yer chimp ass idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We have been through that before banana boy you lost, and you are still whining like the little bitch you are. You are getting desperate.
We have been through that before banana boy you lost, and you are still whining like the little bitch you are. You are getting desperate. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did i? prove it! chimp.
did i? prove it! chimp.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
EKIM is just upset that he lost ANOTHER chance at glory down at those gloryholes he running for woomby by NOT winning first or second place in the 2016 DOTY poll ! He was hoping AGAIN for the "Vice-DOTY " slot, at least ! Think of all the PR he could milk out of THAT title ! So NOW it's back to the 'holes and dingleberry picking for EKIM !
did i? prove it! chimp.
[ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Already did whining little bitch. You lost.
EKIM is just upset that he lost ANOTHER chance at glory down at those gloryholes he running for woomby by NOT winning first or second place in the 2016 DOTY poll ! He was hoping AGAIN for the "Vice-DOTY " slot, at least ! Think of all the PR he could milk out of THAT title ! So NOW it's back to the 'holes and dingleberry picking for EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Vote for gay rey faggot of the year 2016.
Vote for gay rey faggot of the year 2016. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and YOUR lying liberal reach around crew mates have THAT award sewn up TOO EKIM ! Mebbe YOU can finally win an award here on ECCIE now that YOUR hero and mentor woomby is not here to steal it away from YOU !! Go EKIM, GO !
You and YOUR lying liberal reach around crew mates have THAT award sewn up TOO EKIM ! Mebbe YOU can finally win an award here on ECCIE now that YOUR hero and mentor woomby is not here to steal it away from YOU !! Go EKIM, GO ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are just another lying liberal campaigning for faggot of the year 2016 gay rey.