Y'all r fucked up !!

We either have these vague accusations leveled at specific people or specific accusations tossed out there to vague people. Pointless. Originally Posted by Camille

this made my day....
It's just an Internet forum. It's not like she was deported or kidnapped. I'm sure she will be fine. It's not actually all that awesome here, that it's worth crying over if you get kicked out. Sometimes I wish I'd get banned so I'd spend more time writing my thesis. Originally Posted by Natalie
I'm willing to help you out; lets just make sure we have fun getting there.
It's just an Internet forum. It's not like she was deported or kidnapped. Originally Posted by Natalie
Go ahead WTF...ask her. How does she know she wasn't kidnapped or deported? Does she have some guarantee that the rest of us don't know about? Can she be sure that she's not sitting in some South American jail waiting for a rescue?

Go ahead...ask another set of inane queries.
I'm sure she will be fine. It's not actually all that awesome here, that it's worth crying over if you get kicked out. Originally Posted by Natalie
London has said as much [many?...several?] times. She said she doesn't rely on ECCIE for business. She's busy with school and with family. She only hobbies a couple days a week, and she's a low volume provider. And she doesn't beat around the bush nor does she pretend she does.

I don't think anyone needs to feel sorry for her or WK her. She's a big girl (adult, not BBW, LOL), and can take it (she always said so). And it's not like they don't let you know how many points you have, and how close you are to the edge.

I'm sure London is not feeling banned, but rather, enjoying her vacation.
"Y'all r fucked up !!"

Can't argue with that. . . but then, who isn't?
If Michael Moore were to blame his obesity on spoons and forks, that would make as much sense as blaming a member's expulsion on this forum or its regular participants. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
As much as I really loved the two cat posts, I think this one is my favorite on this thread.
London has said as much [many?...several?] times. She said she doesn't rely on ECCIE for business. She's busy with school and with family. She only hobbies a couple days a week, and she's a low volume provider. And she doesn't beat around the bush nor does she pretend she does.

I don't think anyone needs to feel sorry for her or WK her. She's a big girl (adult, not BBW, LOL), and can take it (she always said so). And it's not like they don't let you know how many points you have, and how close you are to the edge.

I'm sure London is not feeling banned, but rather, enjoying her vacation. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Seriously Charles, Please get over it. We all know you don't care for her. Ok. She's gone.

I don't know what the weather is like there but it's frickin beautiful here (75 degrees!!!).

Let's all get naked and fuck our frustrations out. How's that for a threadjack?
"Y'all r fucked up !!"

Can't argue with that. . . but then, who isn't?

LOL SO TRUE YALL LOST ME ON THIS ONE
ISometimes I wish I'd get banned so I'd spend more time writing my thesis. Originally Posted by Natalie
Oh Gosh , same here. Thesis is written but i still have to finalize some big steps in my university educations here in Austria before my big move. I took hiatus in the mountains where i am now - but i am still like a fool on eccie. Do you think we should take 30 days each and get London back . It would be SOOOO helpful for me.
She said she doesn't rely on ECCIE for business.

I don't think anyone needs to feel sorry for her or WK her.

I'm sure London is not feeling banned, but rather, enjoying her vacation. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don`t rely on eccie for business either, I live in Austria and NYC is not the biggest cover here too. I write here, because i enjoy it (ok of course i recruit business too or hope so in the future - but if i wanted to "rely" on business i`d get on some NYC board ;-)).

I don`t feel sorry for HER, i feel sorry for MYSELF because i am already London-deprived. I simply loved her comments and input. London was one of the first people that made me really really feel welcome here and i thank her for that. I am glad to have found her and we shall continue to write PMs in the time of her absence :-)
I don't even know why Charles made that comment. Yes she is a good mom, Yes she does not rely on eccie for business, Yes she does very well touring two weeks out of the month (Hell I thought I knew it all until I met her), Yes she is a really sweet girl and my good friend. I know for a fact all that is true. I wish Charles and a few others would give it a rest. She is having a blast on her vacation yes.
I don't even know why Charles made that comment. Yes she is a good mom, Yes she does not rely on eccie for business, Yes she does very well touring two weeks out of the month (Hell I thought I knew it all until I met her), Yes she is a really sweet girl and my good friend. I know for a fact all that is true. I wish Charles would give it a rest. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Go ahead WTF...ask her. How does she know she wasn't kidnapped or deported? Does she have some guarantee that the rest of us don't know about? Can she be sure that she's not sitting in some South American jail waiting for a rescue?
Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I don't knows WTF natalie knowes, all I knowes is that London was not deported or kidnapped..... unless you are counting my hotel room as a holding cell.

Go ahead...ask another set of inane queries. Originally Posted by Rudyard K

I'm having more fun listening to your inane ramblings...

I've never seen such a group of whiners. Originally Posted by Rudyard K

Again just what group was was whining there Rudyard?
U sorry ass bunch of fucking pussys!!! U r all so fyckin pathichec & sad it's not not funny U know what u did Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
& How Old Are You Again??? You Have To Be 18 and older to be on this site
& How Old Are You Again??? You Have To Be 18 and older to be on this site Originally Posted by oLiViA88
This happens all over teh internetz during spring break