Happy Confederate Heroes Day

No one makes excuses, quantity or stupidity of comments about Trump like you.

And your "if you say so" is solely used as a post increaser and something to say when you've been spanked and should just be quiet.
no one's asking you to. in the real world you're just wasting your breath, here you're just upping your post count.

btw what excuses are you making about Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No one makes excuses, quantity or stupidity of comments about Trump like you.

And your "if you say so" is solely used as a post increaser and something to say when you've been spanked and should just be quiet.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

if you say so munch
if you say so munch Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He couldnt have found a more obscure link ? He spent some time looking for one that fits his narrative
Excellent post, VS. Unfortunately the OP will choose to go down with the Merrimack on this one. Obscure and Texas. Monthly are rarely used in the same reference, but WD started this cock and bull thread…won’t back down.

After all, he’s the only real Texan in the forum…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Following your instructions, I googled "Confederate heroes day"
(https://www.google.com/search?as_q=C...filetype=&tbs=).
It was about a third of the way down the first page. I spent about 20 seconds looking for it.

Your instructions produced this result. The vast majority of the links dealt with the controversy of the holiday. You know, "my narrative".

So it's not obscure, it took way less than a minute to find, it goes against your narrative (because your narrative is "your" narrative which you chose not to support with any links, your opinion) with numerous facts, and you failed to refute (with opposing facts) any of the info in the body of the post.

So yes there is a holiday. And yes, it celebrates traitors to the United States. The confederate flag was first used in 1861 and has always been a symbol of traitors and slavery. From day 1
You don't want the holiday canceled, just the racist, traitorous, slave holding, confederate flag waving part. Plus you want to cancel the meaning behind the flag. It is an insult to every American, not just blacks. If you want a flag that shows Texas pride and heritage, you only have to look at the front of the state Capitol where the US flag and the Texas state flag wave.

All and all, a typical performance by you.

He couldnt have found a more obscure link ? He spent some time looking for one that fits his narrative Originally Posted by winn dixie
WOW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

Thats true bigotry by munchie! And bullshit!

Tired of schooling these racists. Our Heritage and lifestyle has nothing to do with your false narrative!
But keep on with the insults. Theyre funny and revealing!
Only the UNinformed and ignorant chant that tired old rhetoric like parrots! Typical
Following your instructions, I googled "Confederate heroes day"
(https://www.google.com/search?as_q=C...filetype=&tbs=).
It was about a third of the way down the first page. I spent about 20 seconds looking for it.

Your instructions produced this result. The vast majority of the links dealt with the controversy of the holiday. You know, "my narrative".

So it's not obscure, it took way less than a minute to find, it goes against your narrative (because your narrative is "your" narrative which you chose not to support with any links, your opinion) with numerous facts, and you failed to refute (with opposing facts) any of the info in the body of the post.

So yes there is a holiday. And yes, it celebrates traitors to the United States. The confederate flag was first used in 1861 and has always been a symbol of traitors and slavery. From day 1
You don't want the holiday canceled, just the racist, traitorous, slave holding, confederate flag waving part. Plus you want to cancel the meaning behind the flag. It is an insult to every American, not just blacks. If you want a flag that shows Texas pride and heritage, you only have to look at the front of the state Capitol where the US flag and the Texas state flag wave.

All and all, a typical performance by you.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

Well said.

... Surely wonder how many of the Texas "hero" liberals
will be at the Trump Rally this evening?

Maybe some o' you mates should go and learn something.

#### Salty
... Surely wonder how many of the Texas "hero" liberals
will be at the Trump Rally this evening?

Maybe some o' you mates should go and learn something.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I don't need any lessons in how to feel sorry for people that live in dipshitville. They're only good for laughing at/pitying.
I don't need any lessons in how to feel sorry for people that live in dipshitville. They're only good for laughing at/pitying. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I do say so.
Feels good to have God, Guns and the South in my life!
Feels good to have God, Guns and the South in my life! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Of course it does.

How's it really feel?

You obviously haven't taken your own advice and didn't googled the holiday.
And like a true Trumpy you make allegations you have no evidence to prove.
Bigotry? In what way?
Bullshit? What isn't true?
I give examples to explain my viewpoint. You stomp your foot and stick your lower lip out. You claim you school people but expecting those same people to believe what you say, after they take your advice and google a subject, when you provide no information or only misinformation.

Our heritage and lifestyle?
This is about 4 years of Texas' civil war history. When many of the people were traitors to the US. Are you including @140 years of documented racist behavior as your loss of lifestyle?

Nothing has changed. They still have the holiday. The southern states seceded back then and became traitors.
You still make no sense. You still provide no specifics.

Admit it. You're butthurt because google backed my narrative (2 pages of neutral or opposing articles. Don't remember seeing any links that claimed anyone's "heritage and lifestyle" had been taken) and you're mad because many people don't see the holiday as anything other than bullshit. Of course I could be wrong. Post a non-obscure link and we'll see.

It's the same as Memorial Day. If you left it as a day to honor the south's war dead, I bet no one would have said shit.
But you tried to turn it into something that laments the loss of your "heritage and lifestyle" when the only difference is no slaves, a lot more people aren't racists (this is still America so you can still be a racist if you want to), and the south is part of the union again.

PS The holiday is no longer observed in GA, LA, and VA.

WOW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^

Thats true bigotry by munchie! And bullshit!

Tired of schooling these racists. Our Heritage and lifestyle has nothing to do with your false narrative!
But keep on with the insults. Theyre funny and revealing!
Only the UNinformed and ignorant chant that tired old rhetoric like parrots! Typical Originally Posted by winn dixie
No hope for some of these folks hate. I feel sorry for you!