You liberals need to watch Fox, I know you aren’t seeing it on your usual source

To avoid ongoing conflicts with other Members . . .
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
lol you like to argue for the sake of arguing. you can argue with yourself until you prove anything you claim.

FOX is number one. end of story. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Uh, no. I like to keep people from deflecting what I posted to push their own point. Quality and quantity are two different things. I asked for the former from another poster and you keep interjecting yourself off topic pushing the latter.

There are other threads that deal with mass demographics of viewing. I didn't broach that subject on this post.

And i'll state again, Quality is a lonely orphan in the Political Forum.
I've already told you....I forget you need to be told things more than once to grasp wtf is being said.

... Originally Posted by WTF
You ain't joking.
  • WTF
  • 11-27-2022, 07:48 AM
show me where i dispute FOX is number one in the ratings?

i'm the one that posted that link to politico. and it's an opinion piece. the author is speculating and throwing everything he can and the kitchen catechism .. er sink into his attempt to explain the shocking fact that FOX outdraws liberal sites for .. liberal viewers. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everything written about why another person does something is a fucking opinion piece.

You asked why....and I gave you my fucking opinion.

Damn.

This is like...

If you asked me why a hooker fucked you and I told you because of the money and you said , "Well that's your opinion..."
  • WTF
  • 11-27-2022, 07:51 AM
You ain't joking. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Normally, yes.

In his case, no.