If cum was sweet would more providers swallow?

• linux
  • 02-22-2013, 03:38 PM
I got a bitch (huh?) about something that happened yesterday. If a provider says she don't (what) swallow and don't (what) really DT, then respect that shit! I decided to DT for this guy cause he liked it, and without warning he grabs my head and not only could I not fucking breath (huh) he came and I jumped back as it went in my wind pipe (what). I ran to the rr (huh) and vomited and gagged for a minute. Gargling, and bitching and told him with that slick shit he fucked up his own cum experience!! I would had stayed on that shit till he couldn't stand it anymore, till submission! I love that shit, but trying to force me to swallow will get you nowhere. Hell tap a bitch on the shoulder or give some kind of warning when you are gonna cum. Thats (what) rude as hell! So basically he made me gagg (huh) and then had to finish himself for his very own fault!! (what) Originally Posted by bustyamy
Can somebody here translate this massacre of the English language for me?
nope
Why gargle if you're not going to swallow? Any reason you have for not swallowing is essentially nullified by the act of gargling. Either way, his little swimmers are going to dry hump your tonsils.
Let's play tit for tat, shall we? I'm assuming that you enjoy it when a man goes down on you. Lets say you have a particularly awesome orgasm, and as you're writhing around, clutching the bed sheets, you notice your client has leapt up from you with a nasty look on his face... Then he immediately runs to the restroom to towel himself off and gargle with Scope. Not the best feeling, eh?
We all want to feel completely desired by the one we're with. Having a lover drop their inhibitions and really go to town, then finish with a sloppy kiss and a smile is the ultimate rush. This is basic golden rule stuff: treat others how you want to be treated. Originally Posted by theCFE
You just moved waaay up on my list
BBBJNQBS is OK. Much better than pulling away and jacking you to completion!

The gargling, dripping, etc. doesn't do a thing for me. Originally Posted by Oralist
I'd have to agree with this. Ejaculating in her mouth is what I enjoy. Whether she swallows or not is up to her and it doesn't affect me either way. All the other things are just theatrics that I'm mostly indifferent about. Can it be fun to see, yes, but I can just as easily pass.
I can't believe I haven't commented on this awesome thread yet, but being a cum connoisseur I like the way it tastes, and I love the way it feels when it's running down my waiting throat...I want ever yummy salty or sweet drop ...push my head down and darlin , make me take every last drop..but that's me . Jumping up and running to the bathroom mid squirt is coitus interruptus so not cool ...
+1

so spot on.

The turn-on is due to multiple factors. CIM can really intensify an orgasm, particularly after you cum and your partner keeps giving head while your dick is still very sensitive to touch. The swallowing turn-on is a combination of submission and the taboo of a woman who is enjoying herself so much that she will swallow your cum ... the swallowing turn-on isn't so much physical as it is psychological.

It's similar to anal ... first few times you do it, it's very erotic. You're engaging in a taboo sexual activity that not too many women will perform with you.

It's really sexy and a turn-on to be with a woman who has no sexual limitations and seems to be really enjoying the experience, especially is it's hot, nasty and taboo.

For me, it's more of a special occasion type of activity cause if you do it too often the taboo aspect loses its power over the experience. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Another benefit for the ladies. Use a lot fewer wash cloths and towels. Don't change the sheets as often. No mess to clean up, etc.!
Another benefit for the ladies. Use a lot fewer wash cloths and towels. Don't change the sheets as often. No mess to clean up, etc.! Originally Posted by Oralist
Besides the benefit of no clean up, you will, no doubt, have a returning customer. I know I cannot wait until Rachelina visits Houston again.
Eeww! That's disgusting!!!!!!
Typically a cum should not taste sweet. Two of my fav providers have suggested that my cum is sweet . Guess what annual blood test showed that blood sugar levels were a 100 meaning greater than 99 an indicator for possible high blood sugar. Working on controlling my carb intake. Cheers