Mods and admin-Action is needed Please

• oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 03:30 AM
You are the definitive definition of the term "spammer" You are like those irritating robo calls on my phone. No matter how much I try and ignore you, you just keep coming.

I would say 100% but he has actually said something intelligent once or twice. So he actually needs to look back at 99.9% of his posts.

You forgot to include how many of them also supported lying about election fraud, storming the Capitol and committing violent insurrection. Originally Posted by Jam3768

Comment - thank you for your thoughts -j

i find the comment "I would say 100% but he has actually said something intelligent once or twice. So he actually needs to look back at 99.9% of his posts." deliberately insulting.

I would remind j, and others , of teh riots, rapes,murders, arson, vandalism, and destruction of lives, property, an businesses by the DPST/ccp terror arms OBLM and antifa - along the west coast- and in many American cities. Who are committing 'violent insurrection' and are funded, supported, and provided a free pass for their crimes by teh DPST/ccp mayors and governors of the affected cities and states.

Which is just fine, evidently , for DPST/ccp supporters - as long as it is not their own life, hose, or business destroyed by the DPST/ccp terror arms. .

Conveniently ignored - perhaps.

"Never Forget"!!!
Reddog, the courts would be over run if they prosecuted everyone who entered the Capital. Also, the FBI has received over 200 tips so they will be busy processing those versus trying to find conservative posts on a damn hooker board. They do this all the time - just take the big fish and throw the little fish back in the water. But this is just common sense - something that America seems to be missing in spades now. And nobody on here has extremist views. It's ECCIE - not ISIS.

Some Capitol rioters could go free to stop local courthouses being swamped, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...rioters-2021-1

Not about censorship at all. The press is free, but no press is required to publish YOUR content. You are free to start your own press and publish what you wish.

What I am saying is that for example, prosecutors are building a case against a capital invader who you agreed should be prosecuted, and discover that he/she is a frequent poster on this thread that advocates extreme measures and hatred. Maybe they decide to investigate other posters that agree with extreme views? Maybe they decide to investigate the whole site and it's ownership, perhaps using it's hobby orientation as an excuse?

If I owned this site I wouldn't chance the exposure and would limit to primary site subject at hand. Hobby might even be legalized under Biden.

Ellen- ALL those that entered the capital were complicit and should be prosecuted. Like saying I was part of the gang that invaded your home, but didn't take anything.

Finally, I'm very aware of the 4th dimension. I'm also very aware of the 5th Dimension. Marilyn McCoo was hot. Originally Posted by reddog1951
This is one of the problems of the left. Playing victim.
You do know that you can not make another person do anything. If you are childish and can not control your temper when you read something you do not agree with - you will have consequences. The only thing you can control is yourself and your actions. And as for hate - I don't think anybody here can beat Yussup on the hate spewing. Just check his posts. And I have received plenty of infractions so I can assure you that there is no moderater bias going on. However , I do not play victim and complain about it.

I personally think there is moderator bias going on here. Oeb11 is a hate spewer. He gleefully gets off on making people angry and getting them banned. Why does he get to spew his hate while others get banned. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 11:29 AM
AE - Thank You!!!!!!
DPST/ccp partiers never cease to amaze me - how they can portray themselves as the victims of persecution, yet it is the DPST/ccp partiers who are the exclusive purveyor of censorship in America.
Such overwhelming Emotion, and underwhelming Reasoning.
Easy for those with no skin in the game to downplay risk. My comments more relevant to the owners of this site. If I'm running a heavy load {staff edit-CK} down the interstate, I'm not likely to go 100 mph or draw attention to myself in other ways.

Hence the plane reference. Might be wise to concentrate on primary job at hand.

To AE, even OEB noted that the capital invaders should be prosecuted and I agree. Put them in jail, or post high bonds until they're on the docket. They should consider themselves lucky. In many countries, like Trump's ally North Korea, their justice would have already been administered.
I have pages of infractions. There is ZERO moderator bias !
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 01:37 PM
I have pages of infractions. There is ZERO moderator bias ! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh I remember several of you crying like babies when wakeup roamed the halls busting balls
Oh I remember several of you crying like babies when wakeup roamed the halls busting balls Originally Posted by WTF
We all did! Times are different!
Might want to read this in WSJ. Of course some will choose to not believe.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...itF?li=BBnb7Kz
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 02:41 PM
Easy for those with no skin in the game to downplay risk. My comments more relevant to the owners of this site. If I'm running a heavy load of drugs down the interstate, I'm not likely to go 100 mph or draw attention to myself in other ways.

To AE, even OEB noted that the capital invaders should be prosecuted and I agree. Put them in jail, or post high bonds until they're on the docket. They should consider themselves lucky. In many countries, like Trump's ally North Korea, their justice would have already been administered. Originally Posted by reddog1951

'r' - you and teh DPST/ccp have clearly already decided these folks are guilty - wish to deny them bail.

Meanwhile - fiden has opened all the jails and no bail required for any illegal/DPST pet voter recruit - who commits a crime in America - including murder, rape, arson, pillaging, - ( oh - that is the DPST/ccp terror arms - 'Right").

do try to remember the Constitution - that document written by old white guys who owned slaves - and remember that People are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law before a jury trial of their peers.

As I have written before - but choose not to have myself misquoted and message subverted by biased DPST/ccp rhetoric - the capitol invaders should be arrested, and given a speedy fair and impartial trial by a jury of Peers - a Right under the Constitution you would claim for yourself 'r' - but evidently not not willing to extend to the already 'guilty' in One's own mind. Whether any can expect a fair and impartial trial in the DPST/ccp stroghold of DC - is another matter. I am doubtful to teh extreme.

Equality under the rule of law - when subverted to teh DPST/ccp narrative /ideology - then becomes North Korea under comrade kim..
Easy for those with no skin in the game to downplay risk. My comments more relevant to the owners of this site. If I'm running a heavy load of drugs down the interstate, I'm not likely to go 100 mph or draw attention to myself in other ways.

To AE, even OEB noted that the capital invaders should be prosecuted and I agree. Put them in jail, or post high bonds until they're on the docket. They should consider themselves lucky. In many countries, like Trump's ally North Korea, their justice would have already been administered. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You seem awfully concerned about this subject causing a hooker board being shut down. Have you already turned is in to the FBI?

Oh I remember several of you crying like babies when wakeup roamed the halls busting balls Originally Posted by WTF
I remember him giving you a substantial time out.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 02:54 PM
i thought of a pithy comment

decided better of it!

If you're that concerned, you should take your fears up with ADMIN and stop posting so that you don't "incriminate yourself"

Stop Drinking The Kool-Aid and Educate Yourself with the Correct Legal Authorities. Folks are already running around scurred to write reviews/post at all/etc. because they don't understand how The Law Works.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 04:33 PM

I remember him giving you a substantial time out. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I can't remember why he put me in timeout....was it because I hurt your feelings?