Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

Ok.

I just have a favor to ask. Can you please explain to GaGambler what YOU meant by the term "lawful gun owner". Because after all, I was only quoting you and obviously he doesn't have the reading comprehension skills to figure that one out. You're probably gonna have to dumb it down for him, but I trust you can do it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
My Gawd you get dumber by the minute. I didn't question what HE meant by "lawful gun owner" I questioned the moron (You) who called them "so-called" Lawful gun owners.

Is English perhaps not your first language, are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you just dumb?
He won't be in gen pop so he'll probably get out in half the time that he was given. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
#1: The state has a mandatory 1/3 parole statute .... he only serves 2/3 of the sentence.
#2: That's not his sweat. His Federal sentence will be much longer and it will more than likely be stacked on the state sentence.
#3: He'll more than likely "end it" himself.
"Derek is my hero."

Whyso?
"Derek is my hero."

Whyso? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Because he killed George Floyd.
Has his mistrial been shot down? I don’t think so. I never called him a patriot. So quit lying. I said he deserves due process. BTW, he was convicted of manslaughter, not murder. Originally Posted by bambino
I believe he was convicted of three counts: Second-degree unintentional murder, Third-degree murder, and Second-degree manslaughter.
I believe he was convicted of three counts: Second-degree unintentional murder, Third-degree murder, and Second-degree manslaughter. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Bravo!!!! What does unintentional murder mean? Is it the same of innocent people getting murdered in Chicago? And now most of liberal cities?

But, if you say so!!!
"Because he killed George Floyd."

Why do you think killing George Floyd was heroic?
My Gawd you get dumber by the minute. I didn't question what HE meant by "lawful gun owner" I questioned the moron (You) who called them "so-called" Lawful gun owners.

Is English perhaps not your first language, are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you just dumb? Originally Posted by GaGambler
And if you were able to read above a middle school level you would have been able to comprehend that I was quoting Levi. I even put the term in quotations for a reason. Are you really this "special"?? Don't worry it's a rhetorical question. You don't have to answer (lucky for you)

But please, by all means, keep trying.
"Because he killed George Floyd."

Why do you think killing George Floyd was heroic? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Because George Floyd is an idiot.
Because George Floyd is an idiot. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
George Floyd is dead. Fact.

Derek Chauvin killed him. Fact.

What is so hard to understand here?

And of course, WTF does this have to do with the politics of Chicago, black on black crime, cop killers or any other kinda of whataboutisms y'all wanna throw into the conversation.

Justice was served. Quit whining like losers, because everybody won, even you.
A Lawful Gun Owner is simply a person who legally purchased a Firearm through a Licensed Gun Dealer and successfully filled out an ATF form 4473, that's really all it is. Buying a Firearm from a private citizen is legal and doesn't require the buyer to fill out a 4473 form in most States. Gun ownership is a right and doesn't require the gun be Registered anywhere in the United States. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Very well put Levi. Unfortunately you worded your reply at an adult level which is quite obviously above GaGam's level. Aw well, I'm sure he will cover up his inability to comprehend your post and incompetence with more childish name calling. That is how you conservatives usually handle situations like this.
George Floyd is dead. Fact.

Derek Chauvin killed him. Fact.

What is so hard to understand here? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When did I say it's hard to understand?

I said Derek Chauvin is a Super Hero.
I was talking to this guy one day at the Gym. We got to talking about Politics and world events. He made a rather interesting statement during our conversation. He said nothing we see on the national news is real. Maybe he's right. The Floyd case could be a royal crock of shit. People are rioting burning down building blocking roads over these two dumb fucks.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-...ors-psyop.html
I'm just glad George is dead.

Whatever happens, it's worth, as long as that fucker is dead.

Thank you, Derek.
I'm just glad George is dead.

Whatever happens, it's worth, as long as that fucker is dead.

Thank you, Derek. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You didn't check out the video in my post did ya?