SIX YEARS AGO THE TEA PARTY WAS BORN....

Once again Boardman has kicked WTF's ass. Here is the text of the preamble of the founding document:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
The founders recognized that they were not achieving perfection but they did leave a mechanism for us to attempt it. It has become up to us to achieve a more perfect union but ideas stated by WTF shows the difficulty. His first choice, abortion, is a great example of muddled thinking. His position; any attempt to stop someone (in this case a woman) from doing what they want is unconstitutional. Taking a life is not freedom. Is it a crime? That is where the government comes into it. You can kill someone without committing murder which is an unlawful taking of life. Admit the basic, abortion is killing. Is it justified? Recent polling demonstrates that though a majority of people would oppose banning abortion a large majority would choose why it is being used. Kill a baby that is a product of incest of rape... the people approve. Kill a baby because you really wanted a girl baby this time....the people say you are a murderer. Kill a baby because you can't afford to give up your career....the people don't support you. Kill a baby because you're too poor to raise another child....the people (especially the racists) support your decision most of the time.
So where do we find government in this. Promoting the general welfare? Who decides? Apparently the guys on the Supreme Court decide. They decided that abortion should be legal, just like they decided that slavery was legal or separate but equal was legal or that spying on citizens was legal or that forceably sterilizing people was also legal. People, and courts, make mistakes. Our founders understood federalism or the Chinese boxes of government. The more intrusive the role of government the closer it should be to home. The federal government should only be involved with the big picture items that must be ajudicated on the national level. State governments have more power over our civilization, county more still, then the city government, and finally the head of the family. By use of regulation, instead of law, the federal government has gotten into our beds, our bathrooms, and lives way too often. Who should be telling me that I must buy a low flow toliet or that my underage daughter has a "right" to an abortion that I forbid. The government has gotten between me and my family because they know better (remember that they knew better about slavery as well).
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Wrong!
You made a definitive statement in an attempt to paint people with a certain color that doesn't even exist.
Now, show me where anyone has claimed the Constitution is perfect or admit you lied. Originally Posted by boardman
Remember according to you it is not a lie if you believe it to be true!
You all realize that WPF is an imbecile, don't you?
Remember according to you it is not a lie if you believe it to be true! Originally Posted by WTF
Nice to see you are finally conceding that point but that debate ended a few days ago.

Now, show me where anyone has put forth a theory that the Constitution is perfect.
You all realize that WPF is an imbecile, don't you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wouldn't go that far but I might stand right next to your proclamation.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2015, 01:18 PM
You all realize that WPF is an imbecile, don't you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If debating you homo's is considered being an imbecile ... guilty as charged.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Nice to see you are finally conceding that point but that debate ended a few days ago.

. Originally Posted by boardman
So you are now arguing my point and I , yours.
Once again Boardman has kicked WTF's ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You give me too much credit.

Any number of fucktards in here could kick WTFs ass. I just happen to be one of the handful that are imbecilic enough to do it.
Now, show me where anyone has put forth a theory that the Constitution is perfect.

Still waiting....
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2015, 08:39 AM
You give me too much credit.

Any number of fucktards in here could kick WTFs ass. I just happen to be one of the handful that are imbecilic enough to do it. Originally Posted by boardman
You and your gay longshoreman boyfriend have both kicked my ass in the last week....boy I'm losing it!

Still waiting.... Originally Posted by boardman
I've already showed you. That we do not agree is not surprising.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2015, 08:51 AM
Once again Boardman has kicked WTF's ass. Here is the text of the preamble of the founding document:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
The founders recognized that they were not achieving perfection but they did leave a mechanism for us to attempt it. It has become up to us to achieve a more perfect union but ideas stated by WTF shows the difficulty. His first choice, abortion, is a great example of muddled thinking. His position; any attempt to stop someone (in this case a woman) from doing what they want is unconstitutional. Taking a life is not freedom. Is it a crime? That is where the government comes into it. You can kill someone without committing murder which is an unlawful taking of life. Admit the basic, abortion is killing. Is it justified? Recent polling demonstrates that though a majority of people would oppose banning abortion a large majority would choose why it is being used. Kill a baby that is a product of incest of rape... the people approve. Kill a baby because you really wanted a girl baby this time....the people say you are a murderer. Kill a baby because you can't afford to give up your career....the people don't support you. Kill a baby because you're too poor to raise another child....the people (especially the racists) support your decision most of the time.
So where do we find government in this. Promoting the general welfare? Who decides? Apparently the guys on the Supreme Court decide. They decided that abortion should be legal, just like they decided that slavery was legal or separate but equal was legal or that spying on citizens was legal or that forceably sterilizing people was also legal. People, and courts, make mistakes. Our founders understood federalism or the Chinese boxes of government. The more intrusive the role of government the closer it should be to home. The federal government should only be involved with the big picture items that must be ajudicated on the national level. State governments have more power over our civilization, county more still, then the city government, and finally the head of the family. By use of regulation, instead of law, the federal government has gotten into our beds, our bathrooms, and lives way too often. Who should be telling me that I must buy a low flow toliet or that my underage daughter has a "right" to an abortion that I forbid. The government has gotten between me and my family because they know better (remember that they knew better about slavery as well). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

So you guys worship at the feet of a document formed for a more perfect Union, yet then decry the very document that enabled the government to gotten between me and my family because they know better (remember that they knew better about slavery as well)

Maybe you Tea Fuckers don't think the Constitution is perfect , unless of course you are the one's interpreting it's meaning! But I will stick to my POV that you silly fuckers think it perfect , just the men interpreting it not so. The perfect Union in your minds is the Constitution and you fuckers interpreting it for us all!

See boardman , that wasn't so hard now was it. Look in the mirror next time you ask me that question if you want the answer to your silly ass question.
So you guys worship at the feet of a document formed for a more perfect Union, yet then decry the very document that enabled the government to gotten between me and my family because they know better (remember that they knew better about slavery as well)

Maybe you Tea Fuckers don't think the Constitution is perfect , unless of course you are the one's interpreting it's meaning! But I will stick to my POV that you silly fuckers think it perfect , just the men interpreting it not so. The perfect Union in your minds is the Constitution and you fuckers interpreting it for us all!

See boardman , that wasn't so hard now was it. Look in the mirror next time you ask me that question if you want the answer to your silly ass question. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, it was kinda difficult...to read that dribble at least.

You still haven't answered my question.

Who has put forth a theory that the Constitution is perfect?

Hint, It's not in JDB's post, you might want to read it again...try it this time for comprehension.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Yeah, it was kinda difficult...to read that dribble at least.

You still haven't answered my question.

Who has put forth a theory that the Constitution is perfect?

Hint, It's not in JDB's post, you might want to read it again...try it this time for comprehension. Originally Posted by boardman
I've made it perfectly clear that I believe you Tea Nuts as the lover of the perfect Constitution.
I've made it perfectly clear that I believe you Tea Nuts as the lover of the perfect Constitution. Originally Posted by WTF
Nope, you are deflecting from the question I've repeatedly asked. What you believe was not part of it.

No one has claimed the Constitution is perfect. It is, however, what we have and it's better than most. All we Tea Nuts want is for the government to operate within it's confines. Until that happens we'll never have a chance at the Utopia you seem to think is possible.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Nope, you are deflecting from the question I've repeatedly asked. What you believe was not part of it.

No one has claimed the Constitution is perfect. It is, however, what we have and it's better than most. All we Tea Nuts want is for the government to operate within it's confines. Until that happens we'll never have a chance at the Utopia you seem to think is possible. Originally Posted by boardman

Oh you think it is perfect as long as your interpretation of it it the so called confines.