A beautiful pussy mound

I mean, some dude posted a pic of an actual feline above. So let's not complain when a legit vagina is posted.
I mean, some dude posted a pic of an actual feline above. So let's not complain when a legit vagina is posted. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
What you didn't like my sarcastic reply? I'm just try in to get a laugh out of some of ya poor bastards. Laugh its great for the soul.
No no no, this is a pussy mound aka pubis mons:

The last several posts are just WRONG!
Hey if its wrong man I don't want to be right!
Who's gonna complain about pics of pussy? Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
BECAUSE IT'S THE WRONG TYPE OF FUCKING PICTURE, GODDAMMIT!!!

Why the FUCK are simple instructions so goddamn hard to follow!?!?!?!

Damn!!
Ohh gawd. COSTA RICA that looks yummy.
Im new to the site / hobby but man, that is why i came!!!
Very nice. Thank you Jules.
BECAUSE IT'S THE WRONG TYPE OF FUCKING PICTURE, GODDAMMIT!!!

Why the FUCK are simple instructions so goddamn hard to follow!?!?!?!

Damn!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Right.....I personally hate those types of pics. Why are gaping assholes and pussy's "sexy".....leave a little something to the imagination. Yikes!
I ran across this one trolling the Indy reviews. One of the showcase pics will jump out at you with regard to the subject of this thread. I've never had the pleasure because she is based in FTW. Dayum!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118025
  • Iam45
  • 03-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks CR - but why all the contortions?
  • anita
  • 03-11-2016, 10:02 AM
I ran across this one trolling the Indy reviews. One of the showcase pics will jump out at you with regard to the subject of this thread. I've never had the pleasure because she is based in FTW. Dayum!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118025 Originally Posted by spindrifter
I like her pictures. She has a really nice derrière.
I am not sure how to post pics but I have a very nice pussy mound. My pussy is fat period! With a big clit to go with it too.
Innie pussy is the pinnacle of vagbeauty to me.. its like a kid at Christmas. ..

A kid with a package to open has a ton more anticipation built up...

Sure the kid still likes getting a pressent but the wrapping adds to the effect. .

Http://postimg.org/image/yrpel675h/ Gif for good measures

Long labia & a fat pussy mound!
Attached Images File Type: jpg dixie5 modified.jpg (76.2 KB, 262 views)