Mata stay or go Poll

Credit where credit is due....
I kinda like this one !! Numbers do not lie.....

mata and at least 2 of his OTHER handles

kc
vk
jw make up for 6 of the 10 votes for mata!!!!!!
Wow, lookie here. More good stuff. Information is your friend.
Already asked why in other thread. Damn Ellen just PM him. Please
Rear naked choke gettin no love? But why
  • sydmo
  • 01-29-2018, 11:18 PM
Already asked why in other thread. Damn Ellen just PM him. Please Originally Posted by Samcro84
No shit, mata, dude, just let her sit on your face for a couple minutes, allow her to get You out of her system, I'll throw in a 20 spot to help with donation. Come on man
No shit, mata, dude, just let her sit on your face for a couple minutes, allow her to get You out of her system, I'll throw in a 20 spot to help with donation. Come on man Originally Posted by sydmo

I thought her bumping the thread was to show her disdain and her disgust for a fellow board member. Thanks to you, I see when someone doesn't like someone on here, they obviously just want to fuck the other person.

Does that mean you want to fuck whispers?
I thought her bumping the thread was to show her disdain and her disgust for a fellow board member. Thanks to you, I see when someone doesn't like someone on here, they obviously just want to fuck the other person.

Does that mean you want to fuck whispers? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Syd is best ignored. He doesn't really add anything of value and is constantly white knighting/ freaking out and calling people nazis.
  • sydmo
  • 01-30-2018, 08:01 AM
NO, but..... you're kinda cute
  • sydmo
  • 01-30-2018, 08:03 AM
Syd is best ignored. He doesn't really add anything of value and is constantly white knighting/ freaking out and calling people nazis. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
lol, cant follow your own advice, can you hot shot?
Syd is best ignored. He doesn't really add anything of value and is constantly white knighting/ freaking out and calling people nazis. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2

I can see he is selective with his wking. Guess Ellen doesn't meet his criteria.
  • sydmo
  • 01-30-2018, 08:37 AM
I can see he is selective with his wking. Guess Ellen doesn't meet his criteria. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I think Ellen is really cool actually, I follow her in the sandbox political arena faithfully. She adds to eccie, greatly, normally.

Like our (holier than tho) friend Killen, I was actually defending mata, not that he's a saint, I just don't like old news being regurgitated as new
That's because the old bag has nothing creative or new to add so she looks to what trolls have posted and tries to make me more famous then I already am. If you can't prove FAKE news the first time, what make you think this great grandma can do better. Funny actually, I can feel her panic.

That's because the old bag has nothing creative or new to add so she looks to what trolls have posted and tries yo make me more famous then I already am. If you can't prove FAKE news the first time, what make you think this great grandma can do better. Funny actually, I can feel her panic. Originally Posted by Mata Leon