Good Experiences

I really thought this thread had potential when I first read it … but then it just turned into another wasted thread … again *sigh* Originally Posted by tinylatina
But 9 of the first 10 posts don't even share good experiences, and the one was a tale of a first blowjob. This shitbird started with a limp and went lame from there.

Not that the Doove/PWY jousting match isn't compelling, but it isn't. It's like a couple of engineers trying to determine parameters for a cock-measuring fight. Flaccid at 72 degrees measuring from the base of the scrotum...

I've noticed on some of the Texas pages, the ladies start lots of interesting threads, at least it seems, in CoEd. Just because we call them threADs is no reason not to do it. But a thread has to be managed. Margie can't just propose a subject and take off, she has to share at the start and check back and encourage.
But 9 of the first 10 posts don't even share good experiences, and the one was a tale of a first blowjob. This shitbird started with a limp and went lame from there.

Not that the Doove/PWY jousting match isn't compelling, but it isn't. It's like a couple of engineers trying to determine parameters for a cock-measuring fight. Flaccid at 72 degrees measuring from the base of the scrotum...

I've noticed on some of the Texas pages, the ladies start lots of interesting threads, at least it seems, in CoEd. Just because we call them threADs is no reason not to do it. But a thread has to be managed. Margie can't just propose a subject and take off, she has to share at the start and check back and encourage. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Meh, I see where you're coming from. I was just hopeful for this topic and was even thinking about what experiences I might share. I was thinking that this topic could really take a hot turn, or adventurous one… that's all I was thinking.
I was thinking that this topic could really take a hot turn, or adventurous one… that's all I was thinking. Originally Posted by tinylatina
not enough ...spice ...in yer life?

...need to live ...vicariously ...on the jimmie board?
Why would I encourage this thread? Seriously? And it wasn't an AD...I was genuinely serious.

But, alas, it turned to shit quite quickly..what a surprise. have a nice day.
not an AD ...a threAD!
I'm just curious..do you sit around waiting for me to reply..so that you can reply? Stalk much?
i seem to have really great experiences when i wear my school gurl outfit
during scheduled investment meetings..
I'm just curious..do you sit around waiting for me to reply..so that you can reply? Stalk much? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Ignore him. He's a Jimmie lover

I think you would have set the tone of the thread by giving us one of your experiences.

Again, PM loves the Golden Dildo. Pay him no attention.
Honestly, I didn't have any particular experience I wanted to talk about. I was curious about others.
Why would I encourage this thread? Seriously? And it wasn't an AD...I was genuinely serious.

But, alas, it turned to shit quite quickly..what a surprise. have a nice day. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
If you wouldn't encourage it, why start it?

I'm just curious..do you sit around waiting for me to reply..so that you can reply? Stalk much? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
What would be better...than a dildo of gold?

Honestly, I didn't have any particular experience I wanted to talk about. I was curious about others. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
I am not giving you any personal shit to say sincerely, if you want others to open up, open up and get the ball rolling. Then it is a true threAD, which isn't a bad thing.
during scheduled investment meetings.. Originally Posted by aj14620
One can get tied up in an investment meeting
One can get tied up in an investment meeting Originally Posted by Ceremony
They most def can
during scheduled investment meetings.. Originally Posted by aj14620
I bet you do! Haha. I need more opportunities to wear "special" outfits. I have always been really into role play and dressing the part but haven't gotten many opportunities to do it for real rather than just fantasy. Okay, not exactly what you were talking about but it got my wheels thinking about outfits hehe
Then it is a true threAD, which isn't a bad thing. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I can only speak for myself and how I perceive things and I will probably regret commenting on this at all BUUUTT... calling every post that a lady makes a 'threAD' sends an implied message of "You have nothing to say of value unless it is to place an AD or let me know your availability. Furthermore, I know where to find THAT board when I want it." I think it is meant to be a sorry attempt at a funny but really comes off as degrading and dismissive to ladies when we really just want to hang out with you guys and bullshit -- you know, like normal people with common interests (who gives a fuck if our common interest is hobbying).
A great experience for me was my first encounter with Karen Giselle. She took things to a level I didn't remotely expect. In fact, I'm shaking my head in simultaneous disbelief and awe as I recall that day. I felt like my soul was suctioned from my body.

MTny