I Was going to let is Slide

Rambro - you are a man after my own heart......
I've seen plenty of honest, standup guys get sideways with eachother over business deals that were vague or unclear in the beginning. Talk to either side and they'll be completely convinced (and convincing) that the other person screwed them. It's why everything should always be lined out and in writing.

For anybody here to conclude that they definitively know who is to blame just by reading the OP's post is naive.
Well shit, Bizz. Go get 'the other half' of the story and we can go from there. Right now there's only so much information to go by, and we can only go by that.

If she wants to dispute it, she should come and do so.

Oh, wait. That means letting everyone know who she is.

If you feel you're in the right, I suspect you'd be inclined to defend yourself.
Bizz - just with raven saying that he's worked with provider #1 for two years - and me having known raven since 2005 (so that's what...six years)...Let's just use a little - give the guy the benefit of the doubt that his side is a BIT more credible than waiting to hear from a girl who had to deal with the same flake ass provider that raven saw in person as well.

She probably threw her hands up - and instead of being a stand up person and handling it like an adult - dumped the problem in Raven's lap and said fuck it. How much of the "other side of the story" is there really to wait to hear about?

Like I said in the LONG ass post I made - she should have approached him in a cut our losses 50/50 - and keep our business relationship intact - type of manner.
Angie and Rambro,

I don't mean to insinuate that I think Raven is full of shit. My point is if things are played loose in the beginning, then both people can think they're right, because they both went into the transaction with assumptions of what was understood.
Ok, getting this thread back on track...

$31.45
bizz - i see your point.

but when people go in with assumptions - everybody gets screwed.

which is why i told raven he should have stuck to his original rules that he's always done...or that I thought he's always done.

money first bitches. LOL (sorry - he doesn't say bitches...but you get my drift.)
Ok Ok OK Its me whom he is talking about. I had asked him if he would like to reschedule so my 2 friends could pay him when they did the shoot or if they can pay him later and he said that was ok.I AM NOT THE ONE DOING THE SHOOT.I have offered to pay for one shoot and he will not let me.
So if you tell me i don't have any money until tomorrow but lets do the appt today and i will pay you tomorrow do you think any provider will alow play before anything? HELL NO in my book.
But I am srry it happened i do apologize DFWRAVEN.
Honestly, it would serve a purpose to let other photographers here on eccie know who didn't pay you.
Ok Ok OK Its me whom he is talking about. I had asked him if he would like to reschedule so my 2 friends could pay him when they did the shoot or if they can pay him later and he said that was ok.I AM NOT THE ONE DOING THE SHOOT.I have offered to pay for one shoot and he will not let me.
So if you tell me i don't have any money until tomorrow but lets do the appt today and i will pay you tomorrow do you think any provider will alow play before anything? HELL NO in my book.
But I am srry it happened i do apologize DFWRAVEN. Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
From my understanding after reading 5 pages of this thread, DFWRAVEN ONLY agreed to do the shoot without pay until the next day/week, on YOUR say so and Trust Makenzee_Ryder. He trusted YOU. It's my understanding that he would have never agreed to do the shoot without it. He didn't care who the 2 providers were, he went on YOUR OK. Your Vouch was as good as GOLD. Am i right? Did i mis-read something? If so, I apologize in advance.

For what it's worth, I met Makenzee_Ryder, and I would have trusted her OK as well. She has been here a long time and is well respected.

CG
So if you tell me i don't have any money until tomorrow but lets do the appt today and i will pay you tomorrow do you think any provider will alow play before anything? HELL NO in my book. Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
That's kind of an ungrateful thing to say, don't ya think? Especially since he was doing this all as a favor to you??

Wow.
@MR

Do you see where Raven and CG are coming from? He went on your request.

I'm not trying to be the thorn in your side and I think several people here are trying to help look at the situation in a better light than some others. He obviously thought of you as a good person...it's obvious the one girl was a flaky bitch...(yeah, I'm calling her a bitch - you don't do that kind of shit to someone else).

Do you see where you could at least approach raven and say, "hey man, I honestly don't feel 100% responsible for that flake, but I can also see your side of it as well - could we reach some kind of compromise? I value our friendship/business relationship?"

Do you mind answering that question?
Has the bidding stopped?

If not I will go $31.50 and a three pack of Busch Light tallboys.
Tony and Others... Yes the Bidding has stopped.. Never really was one anyway... I'd never sell pics I shoot just because I wasn't paid....
Makenzee... I only did not accept your offer for the one CD because it was the only leverage I had.. Your comment about Me being "Lucky to even get paid for the one Girl" Was an Insult.. If I was to do a 2 girl appointment and then only pay one of the girls.. Everyone here would be after me with torches and pitchforks...
Again.. I did you a favor because I felt we had a trust.. You can count that bridge burned... Balls in your court.. You can make it right or we can both move on...
I'm done here.. Someone please lock this up.. I'll ask it to be opened if it's resolved and I'll make a final post saying so....
Bummer. Bidding was 7/8 of the fun of keeping up with the thread......

Hope it gets settled correctly DFW RAven.