Chats, IM'S and TEXTS - Shouldn't this be billed?

• broes
  • 09-20-2010, 09:36 PM
well, lets see. The providers I've witnessed...take about 6 to 7 text / phone calls per day of guys that maybe only 1 actually books? She spends probably 2 to 3 minutes for each (and that is conservative). That would be about 18 minutes per day. 540 minutes per month.....which is 9 hours.
If she is charging $200 per hour (and that is a low average)....she is loosing $1,800 per month.
Gotcha! Originally Posted by GingerB
People I know spend around 10 minutes per day on the toilet dropping a duece. 310 minutes per month....which is 5.2 hours.

If a provider, assuming she is regular or takes a fiber supplement, is charging $200 per hour (and that is a low average)...she is losing $1,040 per month.

Why waste time with that shit?
well, lets see. The providers I've witnessed...take about 6 to 7 text / phone calls per day of guys that maybe only 1 actually books? She spends probably 2 to 3 minutes for each (and that is conservative). That would be about 18 minutes per day. 540 minutes per month.....which is 9 hours.
If she is charging $200 per hour (and that is a low average)....she is loosing $1,800 per month.
Gotcha! Originally Posted by GingerB
The stuff you are talking about is what's called cost of doing business. If you feel you are underpaid you can raise your rates.
If you were making the $1,800 and we were wasting your time and causing you to "loose" that money then I think we would ALL understand your complaints.

However, you aren't making that $1,800 per month and no matter what you do, you won't make an extra $1,800 per month by charging people to text you or talk to you on the phone. You have that backasswards mentality that thinks you get paid to breathe. After the way you have treated everyone in this thread, I wouldn't book with you if you offered it for free.
I think Ginger has a good point.
It can be confusing to know what to do.
You always want to make a client happy.
Gwen
my definition of "cost of doing business" is time taken out to post ads, screen clients, book hotel rooms, manage the calendar, buying shoes, lingerie and outfits, keeping your website updated, making photo shoots, editing photos, posting photos, posting more ads, booking appts, screening clients again, returning emails....and once again.....screening clients.
Who has time for sextext?
Unfortunately, the screening clients part is where some providers do not take enough time.....BECUZ THEY ARE TOO BUSY TEXTING AND TALKING TO WANNABES!!

I guess some of you folks just don't get it.
oh well. I tried. Lawd knows I tried....

As Michael Douglas says.....GREED IS GOOD.....and MONEY NEVER SLEEPS.
Ginger says.....Greed is certainly alive....and sometimes helps me stay focused.
Nuttin wrong with dat.
I luv my clients and treat them very well. They absolutely have no complaints.

I was just trying to make a point. It was entertaining to see how it caused a wildfire. I think I detected a little sweat under the collar of some texters, eh?

Cheers yall!
GB
Funny there Ginger. Nice one there. Like how you caught your mistake about your post under Gwen's handle and signing off on your latest rant as GB, and then realizing you fucked up and changed to have Gwen/yourself agree with you. And then putting the same rant and properly logging on to your own account and posting it just now.
Funny there Ginger. Nice one there. Like how you caught your mistake about your post under Gwen's handle and signing off on your latest rant as GB, and then realizing you fucked up and changed to have Ginger/yourself agree with you. Originally Posted by Joe Smith
I was going to say the same thing, but I thought my eyes were deceiving me. GwenDillon just posted the same thing a few minutes ago and it mysteriously disappeared ?!
eeek
  • broes
  • 09-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I was wondering if I was the only one that saw that.
yep guys....you got me on that one. I've been helping GWEN out....getting started.
I have posted a couple of Ginger ad's introducing her as my new friend. She has already seen a few of my clients. She is NO FAKE....and let's not drag her into this.
I was checking her PM's for her (she currently does not have the internet), and then I thought I would check this thread....I forgot I was signed in for her....and posted my reply. Then realizing it.....erased and made a correction that was more appropriate. BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY different subject.
It was my fuck up. Yep....I fucked up.
GB

go ahead....take my head off...I'm ready....bring it on.
my definition of "cost of doing business" is time taken out to post ads, screen clients, book hotel rooms, manage the calendar, buying shoes, lingerie and outfits, keeping your website updated, making photo shoots, editing photos, posting photos, posting more ads, booking appts, screening clients again, returning emails....and once again.....screening clients.
Who has time for sextext?
Unfortunately, the screening clients part is where some providers do not take enough time.....BECUZ THEY ARE TOO BUSY TEXTING AND TALKING TO WANNABES!!

I guess some of you folks just don't get it.
oh well. I tried. Lawd knows I tried....

As Michael Douglas says.....GREED IS GOOD.....and MONEY NEVER SLEEPS.
Ginger says.....Greed is certainly alive....and sometimes helps me stay focused.
Nuttin wrong with dat.
I luv my clients and treat them very well. They absolutely have no complaints.

I was just trying to make a point. It was entertaining to see how it caused a wildfire. I think I detected a little sweat under the collar of some texters, eh?

Cheers yall!
GB
yep guys....you got me on that one. I've been helping GWEN out....getting started.
I have posted a couple of Ginger ad's introducing her as my new friend. She has already seen a few of my clients. She is NO FAKE....and let's not drag her into this.
I was checking her PM's for her (she currently does not have the internet), and then I thought I would check this thread....I forgot I was signed in for her....and posted my reply. Then realizing it.....erased and made a correction that was more appropriate. BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY different subject.
GB

go ahead....take my head off...I'm ready....bring it on. Originally Posted by GingerB
I didn't think she was a fake. I assumed she was a protege of yours. I was just wondering about the post.

People make mistakes, right?
GB

go ahead....take my head off...I'm ready....bring it on. Originally Posted by GingerB
So, when you realized your mistake, you decided to change the post from Gwen to be a post in support of yourself and signed it Gwen? Very dishonest. And aren't there rules against letting someone else have access to your account and make posts on your behalf? Isn't that how Brooke and Sabrina got banned? I know, I know, reading the guidelines would have taken 5 minutes and you could have been making $3 during that time.
Ginger, were we married at one time? I swear I had a wife with the same attitude you have. She got a lot of my money also. Come to think of it, I think she did charge me for texting.
All I can say is that my head is spinning !!!