Provider attitudes... How important?

Stop eating Cake... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Guess you work for a bakery. Always talking about cake.
I have really enjoyed this thread!

A large number of my regular customers inform me that how I comport myself is one of the main reasons that they keep coming back. I believe that a positive and welcoming attitude will create an atmosphere where my clients can really open up and hopefully explore fantasies that they haven't felt comfortable revealing to other providers. I try to go the extra mile to connect with my gentleman callers and I am extremely appreciative when they have done their homework on me because I certainly check into their posts and reviews before setting any appointments.
.... They want nothing to do with "Eccie Guys"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
easy fix for that
I try to go the extra mile to connect with my gentleman callers..... Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
a mile and six inches?

^Nice pic double partner, don't hurt 'em now
easy fix for that Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes ... not be an "Easy Guy"!
Body sweating, heart pounding Fun, that's all that matters!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Sexy ~P!!! I do have some gentleness in my soul and some safe-n-sane toys in the toychest for the faint of heart... Doubles with Seeking ~P, I love the sound of that!
^Nice pic double partner, don't hurt 'em now Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
a mile and six inches?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That's way more than 6 inches, lols.
Saw the pic, and this song IMMEDIATELY started playing in my head!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyTrWJ7Djw

a mile and six inches?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
  • N.M.
  • 01-17-2017, 12:33 PM
For starters I'm an admirer of yours so I apologize if you got the impression that I'm trolling.

Here's the fake review:

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/natalia...-houston-95642 Originally Posted by hk toys
*yawn*
Curry always goes wayyy to extra with his fictional tales, that's why I'm not even worried about his shenanigans. Thank you for boosting his stamina, by acknowledging it though

I was not referring to him.
I believe a providers attitude is very important and not just her attitude during your session. Her attitude when responding to your messages and text and TCB skills all matter. Looks matter as well but with proper research you already know you picked her for her looks.
I believe a providers attitude is very important and not just her attitude during your session. Her attitude when responding to your messages and text and TCB skills all matter. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
you just seem to get it! Bravo
Kat, I would love to see that used on ~P. Hot!!!!
Funny to hear you chime in! Although, as you know, we haven't been able to meet yet, you've been on my radar to see for both your beauty as well as your... (wait for it) attitude! I suspect you're quite strong in those things that matter most to me in the hobby, but I totally understand and appreciate that EVERYONE in the hobby is looking to for something different. Originally Posted by laughthink

Thank you, hon. I try to be a tart with heart!

Irish luck for our future Fancy lark.