BustyBridgette... beware

Misspriss, I love you. LOL. You totally rock, girl!
This was so long ago. Why are we bumping this?

We all make mistakes.

I am not my mistakes. People change Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Very cool to see that you're working to resolve whatever happened! I have more than one situation (not with you) that I doubt will ever be made right ::sigh::

I wasn't involved in any of the drama. I just posted an update I thought would be helpful to the community, the same as I did on another board (didn't want to play favorites).

As to not posting reviews, that isn't the case. I've posted reviews. The bitching I got from the BCD police after wasn't appreciated. No clue where they are now and at this point I don't really care.
Misspriss, I love you. LOL. You totally rock, girl! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thanks

Yesterday I HAD to take an appointment, imagine that - this man paid and wanted his full hour. WTF? I was having a bad day...some trickster on Craigslist almost got the best of me! Because of her, another needy person WILLING to work for $40 missed out. Some beautiful gal (willing to work) posted a ThreAD in co-Ed about business being slow...meanwhile, another poor me was roaming about.

I recv'd a number of PMs - one of which asked who made me God? Lol. Um, Internet, not that serious. Luckily, this man laid out all the painful details of BBs life...uh huh. Yup. And.

He also stated he "hopes" my post doesn't distract her and she's able to work...yeah, she's really got her stuff together. If anything an anonymous person says to you is that upsetting, stay off the board. Fragile souls can be hurt when in over their heads. I do feel bad. I wish her well but the problem was in not taking FULL responsibility, the first step in change.

Desperation does not trump decency! It is what it is and if that makes me God...yikes!
MissPriss you really dont know me and I really dont appreciate you making judgments before you know someone its rude and totally uncalled for. Let the old news die and stop beating a dead horse!!!!!!!!!
MissPriss you really dont know me and I really dont appreciate you making judgments before you know someone its rude and totally uncalled for. Let the old news die and stop beating a dead horse!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
In my opinion, old news is not less than a year ago. Bless you, I hope you learned a lesson and never do anything like that again - it's shameful and in the real world, you would be fired!

There's a ton of nice, young, honest gals who are in similar situations - they are trying to eat and keep a roof over their heads. I don't know you or them but I do know, they deserve an appointment more than you...you are risky - you can't just come back and claim to be changed. This post about you is relevant...you are advertising on a public forum for business - your past work ethic is relevant! Duh ...

I wasn't trying to attack you but I just couldn't let you sweep it under the rug. Another gal with a good track record needs to eat too. Don't take offense
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Visited her today and we are squared off on our dealings, review coming up in the next few days
I had a great time with Bridgette Ann. She delivered as promised which isn't always the case.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Visited her today and we are squared off on our dealings, review coming up in the next few days Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Brilliant marketing. -

Rip someone off.

Cry you will make it up to them. Probably a free session.

Get review.

Boost in business.

Why didn't I think of that.

-_-
Why do some individuals get on here just to bash others such as the last statement that was made before mind.....Grow up and quit being so defensive...We all make mistakes that we wish we could take back....

TexasCowboy
We could have the flipside too. Someone who never makes good, ala Brooke Cumsalot. Effort is being made it seems. Better than no effort at all.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=678444 Originally Posted by Spikebaby
TFF... oh well it is not the first time and will not be the last time a provider played the pity card. As long as I know what I am dealing with, I can work around it.
Maybe she's changed
Good girl...we all make mistakes.

At least she knows we're on to her. Do it again and theres no turning back. Lesson learned.

She's 22...at her age I myself had a situation. I knowingly broke the law.

It started with a $35 Elvis Presley watch that I just had to have. I was on a tight budget BUT I bought it anyway. Come Friday and it was my turn to bring morning treats for the staff meeting. I was broke... Thought about calling in, not an option, had lots to do. Showing up late and pretending to forget? Couldn't pull it off, I'm never late and I'm not a good liar.

I walked in to Krispy Kreme and wrote a $12 check I knew was going to bounce. Wah!

Unfortunately, KK put that check in almost immediately and when my rent check cleared next, five others bounced - returned check fees...huge mess. It would forever be known as the "Krispy Kreme Incident" - I paid $307 for those donuts. It was nearly half my next paycheck.

I wanted to close my bank account and start another. I thought of stealing petty cash but I was too young to retire. I learned my lesson - breaking the law never prevails. I faced the music.

No one was happier to see KK go down
Why do some individuals get on here just to bash others such as the last statement that was made before mind.....Grow up and quit being so defensive...We all make mistakes that we wish we could take back....

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Because some individuals are just born that way. Mean runs in their blood. It's a sad shame. But I do agree with TexasCowboy.