How would you improve this site?

With all that has been said. I still plan on using this site for information gathering and sharing. I think the concept behind this site is outstanding. Nothing is perfect but the resources and tools on this site help me make a better decision on seeing a provider.
Since there is no credible competition in this market, there is no reason to expect ownership to invest dollars improving the site. IMO, what we should be talking about are things WE can do to improve it. Easy things, like putting the name of the lady in the title of the review (a practice championed by the late, great madddog on aspd), the addition of location to ad and review titles (my own crusade, being met with far less success :/ ), etc.
Since there is no credible competition in this market, there is no reason to expect ownership to invest dollars improving the site. IMO, what we should be talking about are things WE can do to improve it. Easy things, like putting the name of the lady in the title of the review (a practice championed by the late, great madddog on aspd), the addition of location to ad and review titles (my own crusade, being met with far less success :/ ), etc. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed. But some of the things we have discussed can be accomplished with minimal additional investment, either in time or dollars -- like changing the review template to put the city higher up so it can be seen via mouse hover. Or, since your campaign to have cities put in ad and review subject lines isn't meeting with much success, instruct the mods to not approve reviews without that information. Or change the review template to have the city automatically appear in the subject line. Or have ads subjected to review and approval to ensure they have the location in the subject line or text.

That sort of stuff ought to be pretty easy to accomplish.

Sometimes people need to be nudged toward improvement.

The hardest part would be changing the culture to minimize the posts from the seven-letter-word-for-jerks. But it can be done, with management's support.

OTOH, I learned long ago that any suggestion for improvement constitute a criticism of the status quo, and, by extension, those responsible for it. That always mitigates against change.
Here's an idea, let's get rid of yes or no responses on reviews. Seems like there's a lot of drama over people focusing on that rather than the pertinent details of the review. Example one may give a chick a "no" because her ass is too big, another may want someone with a big ass and feel that is pertinent to them making a decision. Just a thought.
Though not many people execise it, probably because they don't know how, you can edit the review, including changing the recommendation to say anything you want) for an hour after you post it. If you want to change the recommendation field, post the review, open it back up, and choose Edit. I'm pretty sure you have to click Advanced on the next screen, but it's all easily done.
Will that review still be credited? Also, a provider still may get offended if there's anything other than a yes there. Getting rid of the recommendation field will solve that.
Yes, you still get credit.

If there's anything other than a "yes" or a "yes" modified to be more positive, there, how likely is it that the guy will be returning? IOW, why would he care if she got offended?

BTW, you can do the same thing with any of the other fields that are limited by drop-down boxes in the template.

Just throwing out ideas here.
Put an emoji of a crying baby underneath a handle for each time somebody sends an RTM. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Ahahaha TFF
I want a Throat Punch Button
Also when a whore is banned for OUTTING they should labeled so other men can be aware of the risk...
why would he care if she got offended?
. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Maybe because I'm a sensitive little bitch man. Well, I would hate to get the "are you fucking kidding me" texts after I post a no. I know it shouldn't bother me, but that shit is so damn inconvenient.
I wish there was a button or question that says
"does the provider have accurate photos?"
Also when a whore is banned for OUTTING they should labeled so other men can be aware of the risk... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Same should go for men who out whores...or other men, for that matter.
I wish there was a button or question that says
"does the provider have accurate photos?" Originally Posted by cage196
That's what reviews are for
Same should go for men who out whores...or other men, for that matter. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree