pinkdollhouse

Lauren I am Soo sorry for you being sick and especially the loss of a family member
I wish you the best please please understand that a lot of us care deeply about you
  • AgFox
  • 12-26-2021, 01:10 PM
Please forgive me as I have been sick for over a week and had a close family member suddenly pass away on Christmas Day .. My heart is broken and I promise I will return everyone’s calls and texts the past few days . I’m not ignoring anyone , I promise . I’m just very sad. Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Dang, so sorry to hear that.
So sorry to learn of sickness and the loss of a member of your family!
Remember you have friends who care!
Thank you Doc , Catman and Tuck . You guys are so sweet and a blessing . I appreciate your emotional support and also reaching out to me . It truly means so much . Losing a family member is difficult but watching the loved ones around you grieve is heartbreaking. I adore all you and your kind hearts
You are more than welcome, Lauren. At times like this we should all stick together and provide support. Kindness never costs anything
Your welcome Lauren
Thank you for your kind words Lauren!! It is truly a blessing to know you!!
Thank you Tuck , I truly appreciate you . 2022 has started off a bit bumpy , with a funeral and then I got covid . But Im doing wonderful now and back to work today . I must be a weirdo , I love to work and missed it so much . I have two jobs and missed everyone from both of them . It feels so good to be back in the world
Glad you have recovered!
Thank you Tuck , I truly appreciate you . 2022 has started off a bit bumpy , with a funeral and then I got covid . But Im doing wonderful now and back to work today . I must be a weirdo , I love to work and missed it so much . I have two jobs and missed everyone from both of them . It feels so good to be back in the world Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Welcome back Lauren!!

https://youtu.be/AGopBkizLAA

BTW you’re not a weirdo
You guys are to sweet ! I appreciate all of you . I’m terribly sorry I have been absent on here and not returned my texts or calls . I had to focus on my health this past 6 weeks . I’m trying my best to get back to everyone , I have a overwhelming amount of voicemails and text messages . I also have another job that is very demanding of my time since Covid numbers have went up . I feel overwhelmed . But I’m
working my way through it all . I appreciate you guys and all your love and support more than you know , I love my ECCIE family