Ten Years Ago Today

• CJ7
  • 05-03-2013, 05:52 PM
You said he washed out of "flight school" you IDIOT!

And you have just reestablished your position as the dumbest poster on this board. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

lets clear this up too ...

Bush may very well have completed training in the "trainers" that doggie listed, if fact he could have even been awarded wings, because wings are issued at varying degrees of skill levels .. but the time frame eliminates the possibility of him receiving his Fighter Pilot wings aka JET JOCK, which takes at least 2 years to do. Bush was commissioned (and you have to be to fly screamers) in late 69, his records indicate he didn't serve in 71/72,, making impossible for him to have fighter jet status.

Its more or less my fault for not saying exactly that from the getgo, but I keep forgetting about dumbshits like you and the need to cross every T just so you can understand ... if then.
uuuuh. dipshit, you cant get in a plane without passing your physical and that includes training exercises

next contestant Originally Posted by CJ7
who's the dipshit it says suspended from flying status for not taking his annual physical I was reading from what your dumbass posted you're the one who claimed he washed out, moron
  • CJ7
  • 05-03-2013, 06:06 PM
who's the dipshit it says suspended from flying status for not taking his annual physical I was reading from what your dumbass posted you're the one who claimed he washed out, moron Originally Posted by gary5912
he did wash out of Jet school, dumbass, read his records
lets clear this up too ...

Bush may very well have completed training in the "trainers" that doggie listed, if fact he could have even been awarded wings, because wings are issued at varying degrees of skill levels .. but the time frame eliminates the possibility of him receiving his Fighter Pilot wings aka JET JOCK, which takes at least 2 years to do. Bush was commissioned (and you have to be to fly screamers) in late 69, his records indicate he didn't serve in 71/72,, making impossible for him to have fighter jet status.

Its more or less my fault for not saying exactly that from the getgo, but I keep forgetting about dumbshits like you and the need to cross every T just so you can understand ... if then. Originally Posted by CJ7
So I am one of the "dumbshits" because I called you out on your lies? LMAO! Your attempt to walk back some of your comments to try to make yourself look better is your typical MO when you get your ass handed to you. You are still the dumbest poster on this board CBJ7. I have told you several times and I am saying it again, that you just don't know when to STFU!
  • CJ7
  • 05-03-2013, 06:24 PM
see, heres a prime example of "if then"
see, heres a prime example of "if then" Originally Posted by CJ7
Do I really need to tell you what you are a "prime example of"?